»J*S« Quotes

DeletedUser

omg ! another special person trying to help other special persons!! you guys are very funny!! i love you too man just like i love boooooooza..can i put you in my profil as my PA???
and the foto of stalin makes u even more likeable to me..this shows your IQ..

can someone please translate this into English.

thanks much in advance. :icon_cool:

Murderous Mouse

omg ! another special person trying to help other special persons!! you guys are very funny!! i love you too man just like i love boooooooza..can i put you in my profil as my PA???

==

Oh my God! Another special person, (read:retarded, much like myself), trying to help other special people, i.e. retards, like the rest of my tribe. I love you too, man or woman, depending on your gender, just like I love booze, yes I am an alcoholic. Can I add you to my personal text as a Personal Ally of mine?

The photo of Stalin makes you more likeable to me, this shows your IQ (to be higher than mine)

I think...

DeletedUser

I`M LOOKING FOR daerhaden DID ANYBODY SEE HIM?..I THINK HE WAS IN PILLS

translate this

Ok. Watch for edits, some people requested translations. They will all be put into this post.

"Hello players of TribalWars. Recently I have been searching for a player by the name of 'daerhaden'. Has anyone seen him? I believe he was a former member of the World 26 tribe, 'Pills'."

helloo all my friends. »J*S« Quotes???

1)
Quotes - J*S Respect all Tribles on this world.its only a game nothing more.
2)
Quotes - whe are all friends.some in real life and some inside the Trible and we play for fun.
3)
Quotes - Now we are in war with Pills. Pills its Very-Strong Trible.58 members and he is in rank1. Good job and »J*S« Respect this guys.

but war its war.good luck. i see u all in battle. :)

"Greetings! Below are some quotes from the W26 tribe, '»J*S«'.

1.) »J*S« respects every tribe of World 26. Here at »J*S« we understand and appreciate that this is only a game, nothing more.

2.) All members of this tribe are friends. Some of us are in contact in the real world; others are acquainted exclusively on the internet. We are bound by a common principle; just have fun!

3.) The w26 tribe '»J*S«' is currently at war with 'Pills'.’Pills' or 'Purple Illusions' is a formidable tribe. With a mere 58 members she has already come to sit atop the World 26 tribal rankings. We congratulate her on her achievement and request that all »J*S« members respect her for this accomplishment.

War is war. I hope to see all of you in battle. :)"

i seee........ ok and now he lost 8-10 village and its the time too dismiss ??

"So I have come to understand that your reason for his dismissal may in fact be valid. However I can not help but note that of all the times that may have been selected, Pills chose to dismiss the player in question only when he began losing villages to »J*S«."

Ah yes, thank you for reminding me Pervis.

"Wow! It seems we have the company of another hypocritical individual. People such as you are quite entertaining! Like another such individual who goes by the name of 'Booza', I am in fact in love with you and your antics. As your biggest fan would it be offensive to you if I placed your name on my profile as a 'Personal Ally'?

P.S. Your photograph of Stalin appeals to me. You clearly have a unique way of expressing your intelligence quotient."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I got them all in the above post.

I'm dedicated now.

As a man of my word I will continue to translate any illegible J*S quotes and document.

DeletedUser

You've helped us alot Vale! I'll mail you if I ever wish to contact them, so you can translate my intentions to understandable english for them.

DeletedUser

You've helped us alot Vale! I'll mail you if I ever wish to contact them, so you can translate my intentions to understandable english for them.

But they dont understand understandable English :icon_confused: