؟؟؟

DeletedUser

hes been top 20 on more than 20 worlds, including playing multi-million accounts.

As for snipe vs. stack:
Stacking, when done correctly kills 10-20+ times the troops of sniping, with equal, or just marginally higher losses. Ho is sniping better?

Plus no loyalty or wall loss, and the attacker is disheartened at being stonewalled.

DeletedUser

id be dis-heartened if someone split my 120ms train also

You can rebuild the nobles in a day and resend from close range, and split the nuke up a little bit more to prevent such things. Plus, wall rebuilds, and whatever other damage caused.

DeletedUser64969

You can rebuild the nobles in a day and resend from close range, and split the nuke up a little bit more to prevent such things. Plus, wall rebuilds, and whatever other damage caused.

true but at multiple villages crashing nukes into people doesn't bother me, after all thats what there for but if someone split all my trains id be more weary on my next attack to plan better ect, Losing nukes is normal a crap player can kill your nuke, if all your trains get split then you know there pretty good.

DeletedUser

true but at multiple villages crashing nukes into people doesn't bother me, after all thats what there for but if someone split all my trains id be more weary on my next attack to plan better ect, Losing nukes is normal a crap player can kill your nuke, if all your trains get split then you know there pretty good.

Thing is, they have to go to a fair bit of effort to split trains. That's why its a last gasp choice.

DeletedUser

Hmm if they see the trains coming in from 40 hours + then they would get at least 50 chances to snipe i would say depending on how many villages they have around the area, even with 10 villages you get 40 chances with the different unit speeds

DeletedUser

Hmm if they see the trains coming in from 40 hours + then they would get at least 50 chances to snipe i would say depending on how many villages they have around the area, even with 10 villages you get 40 chances with the different unit speeds

spear, sword, HC, and Cat. 4 speeds x howver many defensive villages you have in the area. or just however many you have in the area period if your using HC strat.

i dont want drop names and get into some big argument, just saying the opposite side has its fair share of skilled followers as well. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You would rather try to split a 150 ms train over and over quite possibly missing every time, rather than stack?

DeletedUser

spear, sword, HC, and Cat. 4 speeds x howver many defensive villages you have in the area. or just however many you have in the area period if your using HC strat.

i dont want drop names and get into some big argument, just saying the opposite side has its fair share of skilled followers as well. :icon_wink:

yeah thats what i was getting at in your 1st paragraph, it's not too hard even if you have O villages around cats + LC still works

Still most people look for trains when they get incomings so it's fairly easy to tag them and then you just need to stack or snipe, unless your hitting an inactive account.

A humble player

First of all, YALL R DOIN IT WRONG!
If you are going to snipe, cancel snipe. 99.99999% chance of success, even if you have dialup. As, if you can snipe with an entire village from a defensive village, you should stack with it.
And secondly, you shouldn't be sniping. If you attacker splits his trains well, stacking will not provide help.

DeletedUser

Idk whats with you and name dropping, I don't care if the best player ever says sniping is better than stacking he is an idiot. Im most cases stacking is the correct answer. If you feel like supporting your side with thoughts go right ahead, but ominous not name dropping is just boring and in no way proves your right.

DeletedUser

Idk whats with you and name dropping, I don't care if the best player ever says sniping is better than stacking he is an idiot. Im most cases stacking is the correct answer. If you feel like supporting your side with thoughts go right ahead, but ominous not name dropping is just boring and in no way proves your right.

way to throw out random insults and then think what you say has any worth :icon_confused:

like i said:

i dont want drop names and get into some big argument, just saying the opposite side has its fair share of skilled followers as well

its a phrase, meaning im not going to write some big list of names, just to get into some big argument with you, especially since it seems when someone disagrees with you, your only response is sarcasm and insults.

please think before you post :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Saying that the opposite side has its fair share of skilled followers is a cop-out unless you name at least a couple. Ultimately, sniping trains requires a lot more effort than stacking, and for that reason alone it is inferior, never mind the multitude of others.

It is a last ditch thing that should only be done if stacking is not a possibility.

DeletedUser

Saying that the opposite side has its fair share of skilled followers is a cop-out unless you name at least a couple. Ultimately, sniping trains requires a lot more effort than stacking, and for that reason alone it is inferior, never mind the multitude of others.

It is a last ditch thing that should only be done if stacking is not a possibility.

its not a cop-out, its like saying a decent amount of people like cats better then dogs. you dont need names of these people to know this. i made a general statement that although he may favor one side (likened to dogs), others favor the other just as well (likened to cats). if i were to name names, that would open a whole 'nother bag of worms.

DeletedUser

please think before you post :icon_rolleyes:
Lol this.

Thats not what I am asking. I previously mentioned reasons stacking becomes easier to stack in said situation. I am asking other than the ominous "skilled" players that say sniping is better, explain why sniping is better. There must be a reason... Anything at all? You have not said a single reason why its better..

DeletedUser

its not a cop-out, its like saying a decent amount of people like cats better then dogs. you dont need names of these people to know this. i made a general statement that although he may favor one side (likened to dogs), others favor the other just as well (likened to cats). if i were to name names, that would open a whole 'nother bag of worms.

What Seduced by mermaids said. Sure naming names might open a bag of worms since some people will fixate on the players behind the theory, but it also lets us judge the calibre of your proponents :icon_wink:

As for arguments, not much has been posted so far that contradicts my statement (Sniping is a last ditch effort, stacking properly is better if at all possible) with any weight behind it.

Sure there are exceptions, like prenobling, huge long range ops that were timed exquisitely and stacking would lose defense needlessly - better to have their troops travelling doing nothing, but overall, proper stacking > sniping.

Last edited by a moderator: