0 Point Bonus Villages

DeletedUser

its impossible to farm a village with level 0 everything
how would you get resources off it?

you wouldnt barr the starting resorces. and none would actualy farm it they just want to say they have a 0 point village...

DeletedUser

read above and you will find what my post refers to (im not too big on quoting).
didn't think about the starting resources however, but it isn't likely to last more than 1 attack

DeletedUser

Even without building the resources a village produces them at about 4 per hour. So you could farm it, but theres absolutely no point.

DeletedUser

Its pointless but great :icon_biggrin:. We should start a petition to stop the admins deleting it, it could be the W16 trophy.

Warmoning

Whoever nobles it first should get a prize (month a premium anyone?):icon_wink:

DeletedUser21901

Do I get a free second starting village for being a noob near the core? :icon_smile:

chucklefang

yea mean like the village ( i forgot the world but nvm) with the villige on its own k's away from anyone so any people tryd takeing it was so funny. probably a g;itch left in by admins for fun

I believe you are talking about w1 here. Back when the world wasn't to terribly old there was a village created way up north and east in k2 hundreds of squares away from anything. :lol:

DeletedUser

I believe you are talking about w1 here. Back when the world wasn't to terribly old there was a village created way up north and east in k2 hundreds of squares away from anything. :lol:

same thing happened on w2 in k99 - more recently though. :p

chucklefang

What an odd coincidence then. :icon_razz: I think that those vils have something to do with the grays rising us to take the world. :icon_eek:

in active

yea mean like the village ( i forgot the world but nvm) with the villige on its own k's away from anyone so any people tryd takeing it was so funny. probably a g;itch left in by admins for fun

You mean burningangel(I think) from world 7 who nobled something in k2? and later the mods moved the village to like k13.

DeletedUser

K2 is in the northeast not northwest
but that would suck if you were that guy, but it would also be awesome cus when people do go to that K you will already be stronger then them all.

Jasej

K2 is in the northeast not northwest
but that would suck if you were that guy, but it would also be awesome cus when people do go to that K you will already be stronger then them all.

Read what you quote before you correct something that's right?! :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah it was world 2

k99

cordinats : 999|999

it was the g+ village

it was nobled by a warband player and the mod people moved it because it was a glitch and he got way annoyed lol

DeletedUser

yea i was... ahh back in the day :) and the guy that said hed be stronger.... who wants to be stronger on the rim???

You mean burningangel(I think) from world 7 who nobled something in k2? and later the mods moved the village to like k13
i dont remember them moveing it and ba wasnt the only player to own it... there were many others at one point it had its own thread if i remember correctly. that bonus village will have some reasorses however it would only be the starting ones on all villioges. if someone does try farming it there screwd. or the thig noone has thought of yet.. what if its just the screan messing and the villige does actualy have buildings

Last edited by a moderator:

-Cheesecake-

waste of troops yuss! nobles wont be opearing for some years

Years? You're kidding, right? It will be at least a decade before anyone even gets a level 18 Smithy. :icon_rolleyes:

*Sends 1 Spearman support to bonus village*