1/3 of K27 available at 2pm Eastern Time Today!!

DeletedUser

Some players just need one incoming to quit :icon_confused:

I wouldn't say it takes just one, yeah some have the simple reason of not knowing what to do under attack. A lot does come down to RL and how much time you want to sit infront of a PC for.

For example one of friends had over 100k incomings launched at him within 14 hours. Fair enough a hell of a lot of them where fakes, but would still take a hell of a lot of time to sort them out and figure out what is fake and what is real. When you have a life outside of tw sort of becomes pointless to even bother with then.

As anyone thats lasted this long in the game will know even with all the benefits you get from scripts, especially at this stage of the game it can become a big drain on time. Guess at this stage for anybody to be left playing you've all done pretty well. Laz n the leadership at -WE- especially for keeping enough people interested this long to carry on until the end.

Ah well good luck guys, better get off before i get too tempted to spend time near tw again

mordecairule

Hey Matty! Hope everything is well with you, nice seeing you arund here again!

DeletedUser

Hey Matty! Hope everything is well with you, nice seeing you arund here again!

hey mate. yeah everything is good enjoying my time away from tw although Kyle has managed to get me to log in last two days. hope all is well for you. Any end in sight yet on the world?

mordecairule

hey mate. yeah everything is good enjoying my time away from tw although Kyle has managed to get me to log in last two days. hope all is well for you. Any end in sight yet on the world?

Should not last too longer... people are deleting like flies... I give it a few months or so

giantsfrey

dropping like flies, due to deletion... e.g lots of enemies are quitting

mordecairule

No mord it was no play of words, it was you being an idiot and saying the wrong phrase. Simple really :icon_redface:

Yes, you are right. All my life before I started playing TW I always went around saying things were deleting like flies. God you are dumb.