#1 oda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What's wrong there Jessie? do my words hurt you to where you can't come back? I think so that's why you sound like my little whinny female puppy. Like I said nobody wants to hear or ever wanted to hear from you. So there was no point in putting your pennies in the mix. Maybe you should take up drinking, it might help take those voices out your head because nobody asked your opinion.

You sound like a childish moron. Jesse carries more sense in his pinky than you do, after spending ages thinking of that drivel you just posted.

I mean, how old are you? 10?

DeletedUser

You sound like a childish moron. Jesse carries more sense in his pinky than you do, after spending ages thinking of that drivel you just posted.

I mean, how old are you? 10?

Now this must be DD grandmother. I see how the family tree is. Well, more like a straight tree trunk. You wouldn't know what that means.

DeletedUser80269

oh john rambo... just when the world ends we have another idiot come into the forums... you sound like one of those high school gangster wannabe's or maybe biker who drinks energy drinks all the time and just tries to start fights because they dont know how to do anything else in the world...

DeletedUser74857

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

DeletedUser74857

You know what's fun? Going to world forums with players i know nothing about and adding useless rabble to the mix. Really just tickles my fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.