1 v 1

DeletedUser

?THe MaD HaTTeR (At full strength!)

I'm astonished.

King Mat the 1st said:
Lol, I think she would happily take you up on that offer!!

Actually, a person has to really annoy me before I form enough of a grudge to want to single-handedly destroy 'em. As W33 players can testify to. See below. :icon_twisted:

King Mat the 1st said:
No reason why you couldn't actually do it...

We could have you both tribeless, then a neutral player gets to scout you to make sure that no outside support exists in you villages by comparing the farm level to troop counts... Then... 1 v 1

I actually challenged someone in w33 to one-on-one. Which can be read here:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3265540&postcount=1

Though to be fair, we were like, a K away from each other, and it was more of a STHU sorta thing, than anything that could really take place. Specially at w33 speeds. :icon_rolleyes:

Pervis suggested the way to take someone on, 1 vs 1, would probably just be to go into a speed round and have at. Actually had quite a few people voluteering to 'monitor' a speed round if the guy I challenged dared to accept, lol. To make sure it was just him vs. me.

He never accepted. :icon_confused:

Point being, it's a nice topic/general discussion, but to really implement it is a slightly different matter.

Anyway. Not sure there's actually anyone here I'd be too interested in going 1 vs 1 on. Maybe Clur. For reasons she should be aware of. :icon_twisted::axemen::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm astonished.

Actually, a person has to really annoy me before I form enough of a grudge to want to single-handedly destroy 'em. As W33 players can testify to. See below. :icon_twisted:

Nah, AsToNiShEd ? is mine. Rawr.

& the fact that you never fought that W33 player totally discredits what you said. :lol:

(I hope my annoyingness is working)

DeletedUser

Sorry TMH...

Will not attempt answering on your behalf again... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It's logic. :icon_rolleyes:

So you never had the fight.

Actually, a person has to reallyannoy me before I form enough of a grudge to want to single-handedly destroy 'em. As W33 players can testify to. See below. :icon_twisted:

But you never did destroy the W33 player, because you never had that fight. So saying you have challenged someone in W33 means nothing, anyone can issue someone an offer to fight by themselves... you getting me?

DeletedUser

I think you and I differ greatly in our understanding of the concept of logic, in that case.

Lethal Agent said:

Correct...

Lethal Agent said:
But you never did destroy the W33 player, because you never had that fight. So saying you have challenged someone in W33 means nothing, anyone can issue someone an offer to fight by themselves... you getting me?

Not even remotely.

I never claimed to destroy anyone. All I said was:

- Someone has to annoy me, for me to want to destroy them, 1-on-1.
- Someone in w33 did.
- I issued a challenge.

- W33 players would be aware of that. Hence ... they can testify to the fact that someone has to annoy me, for me to challenge them. Which is quite correct. It was connected to one of the most replied, flamed, and amusing war threads in the forums.

My entire post merely points out that I have to be annoyed to want to challenge someone, someone once annoyed me, and I did indeed challenge. I then just state that a way in which it was suggested such a challenge could be carried out, is in Speed Rounds.

There's not actually anything there that should 'mean something' for you to claim it 'means nothing'. M'aware you seem to take delight in attempting to send antagonistic remarks my way, but... seriously. This s'just beyond redundant. It pains me to continue discussion on this level. M'out.

Clur

What a load of rot. Logic?
Logic says you actually can't read the thread in question or what the 1 on 1 challenge was or the motivation and intent behind it was.
Reading the thread back, you have no clue, logic says you have no idea what you are talking about. You really aren't worth the time.
Oh and please bear in mind that Ms Hatter, hasn't actually been playing her account for sometime... Meh.

PS AI you'd beat me. You sleep less :p

DeletedUser

Lol,
Ain't he annoyed you enough now?

Hahahah. Naw. S'all rather pointless. Comical... but pointless. Certainly nothing to work me into a state of agitation. :icon_biggrin:

@ Clur: Lulz. W36 begs to differ.

... well. Not in the sleep thing. But certainly the beating. Maybe in the next suitable speed round that comes out, we can have at. :icon_twisted:
Course that'd mean you'd have to join speed again... -smiles charmingly-

Ooo. Also wouldn't mind 1 vs 1 with Kinoshita. He has learned ze tricks o' ze trade rather quickly. Would like to test how far he's come.

Clur

*mutters something about vowing never to play speed again*

w36. pointz win prizes!

DeletedUser

What a load of rot. Logic?
Logic says you actually can't read the thread in question or what the 1 on 1 challenge was or the motivation and intent behind it was.
Reading the thread back, you have no clue, logic says you have no idea what you are talking about. You really aren't worth the time.
Oh and please bear in mind that Ms Hatter, hasn't actually been playing her account for sometime... Meh.

PS AI you'd beat me. You sleep less :p

Major AI/TMH suckup.

Clur

If you wish to call me a suck up please feel free. I consider AI a FRIEND and as such I don't feel the need to act different or not defend her if I see fit. There's absoluetely no shame in it. I would do the same for any post I saw that questioned the integrity of someone I trust.

If you had read the post you would see that the suggestion was for a 1 v 1 on speed which wasn't taken up - nothing to do with villages in w33. Logic does not suggest that she was discredited in anyway. The challenge was not accepted. She never claimed to have destroyed anyone. I'm not getting where your logic is coming from at all.

All I'm seeing is someone with a rather petty grudge and someone desparate to get attention from Ms Hatter. I think she's pretty wise to just ignore you for that reason.

DeletedUser

Sorry lethal but Clur seems to have pretty solid logic on that one. Not to say that I'm not still desperately in love with you but yeah...