100 pointer poped up is this normal

DeletedUser

I normally to play the outer ring but this world I got in the core. I decided to stay is it normal at this time in the game for a 100 point BP village to pop up in the core? I scaned the map and dont seem to see any others yet.

Thanks Evert One

DeletedUser

If you are in K44/45/54/55 and a new village appeared within the past 2 weeks, that is not normal.

DeletedUser103081

Could be somebody got nobled and decided to restart in the midst of their tribesmates. (Which might very well land them in the core)

DeletedUser

cool thanks guys that actual explains it.Cause he is from an enemy so when the bright red dot showed up right next to me out of no where I was surprised.

DeletedUser

wow he is still building and his bp drops just hours befor the Xmas nicity ends so what do you guys think let him build to say 1000 then nuke him or just get it over with and break him at the end of xmas break

DeletedUser

lol actually this is in the wrong forum some one moved it it should be in world 60
And actually where talking about a now 250 point player so if he keep it up he will be around 5oo to 700 by the time break is over. with the three 600 point bards around him hes building at a steroidal pace

award3.png

Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2)
You have already plundered other villages 100 times!
award2.png

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)

You have already looted 10.000 resources!
in just 4 days
thats thats 25+ farming runs a day from a 250 point village lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How did this get to World 59? Teh hell?

Last edited by a moderator: