20 Years of Memories - Feedback

EZ2Envy

Reaction score
Not making a video but I will post this.... My fondest memories of this game are when I was new and just learning everything. I would wake up in the middle of the night to make sure my troops were still going and my warehouse wasn't full. To my surprise, I would see that I had 4 incomings and I had no clue what a noble train was. I would then lose my village because I rushed to academy and didn't do any troops. This would cause me to quit the game for a while but I always came back :)

So nostalgic.

lonyd

Reaction score
Not making a video but I will post this.... My fondest memories of this game are when I was new and just learning everything. I would wake up in the middle of the night to make sure my troops were still going and my warehouse wasn't full. To my surprise, I would see that I had 4 incomings and I had no clue what a noble train was. I would then lose my village because I rushed to academy and didn't do any troops. This would cause me to quit the game for a while but I always came back :)

So nostalgic.
so many memories, happy, sad and everything in the middle... I met 2 of my closest friends in game... one of them passed away about a year ago, the other one.. I`m marrying in 4 months... she nobled me in 2 different worlds before we got to know each other... :rolleyes:

tybo.

Reaction score
I really can't believe it's been 20 years! I started on world 7. I haven't really participated in previous contests but this one really grabbed my attention. I love the t shirt idea. This game had definitely been a part of my life and something I've always enjoyed.