2000 village milestone

DeletedUser

Been looking through TWStats a bit, somewhat disappointed:| Last time marco778 took a town that wasn't from INSO/INSO2 and wasn't a barb town was on 23.3.2010. That's on 16th page of his conquers, so aprox 340 towns ago. His nobling history is also looking bad overall, but not losing a single town is a nice feat, and it takes some effort to be n1. Although I'm sure there are probably more skilled players out there that are not this high in ranking

On a side note, I heard something big is going down in w13 soon enough, so here I am, waiting for it to happen, whatever it might be.

DeletedUser

...On a side note, I heard something big is going down in w13 soon enough, so here I am, waiting for it to happen, whatever it might be.

Amphibians are taking over the world Odo is what's going down, but nobody is taking us humans seriously. Even Marco gifted him one of his farms before by some obscure and inexplicable reason decided to take it back. I heard that there is now an entire tribe devoted to these creatures, ready to boldly go where no toad has gone before. We are all Doomed I tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zathhh I think its too late to try and stop the inevitable, I also noticed the tribe in question, and its leader has cunningly used an anagram of his true identity for a name.

Its a little known fact the most wide-ranging species have parotid glands, large sacs that are usually armed with poisons called bufotoxins. Those of his species have claimed the lives of many would-be predators, and even some humans. The defensive benefits are obvious The glands secrete molecules that are extremely attracted to water, so may I be as bold to suggest that all the moats, lakes and wells are filled in to stem the invasion.

DeletedUser

On a side note, I heard something big is going down in w13 soon enough, so here I am, waiting for it to happen, whatever it might be.

If Odo says theres something interesting on the way, Then I am going to sitt and wait and see with him.

Lol, He's got quite the fortune telling skills..
Lol.

Corranhorn

I think I know exactly what is coming to W13, but it something that Im not going to discuss publicly due to the damage it could do to the people in question if I am indeed wrong (not likely but possible).

Besides, not really the thread for such discussion

jimmy513

Been looking through TWStats a bit, somewhat disappointed:| Last time marco778 took a town that wasn't from INSO/INSO2 and wasn't a barb town was on 23.3.2010. That's on 16th page of his conquers, so aprox 340 towns ago. His nobling history is also looking bad overall, but not losing a single town is a nice feat, and it takes some effort to be n1. Although I'm sure there are probably more skilled players out there that are not this high in ranking

Was that player an Ex-INSO player who had been kicked and was being nobled by any chance?

DeletedUser45372

Im sorry, what?

he is asking if marcos last noble that wasn't spent on intribe or barb... the one who was from a player that wasn't in the tribe or a barb.... was from a player who USED to be in INSO...

The least you could do is learn how to read and comprehend.... its pretty simple actually.

DeletedUser

he is asking if marcos last noble that wasn't spent on intribe or barb... the one who was from a player that wasn't in the tribe or a barb.... was from a player who USED to be in INSO...

The least you could do is learn how to read and comprehend.... its pretty simple actually.

Quoting the whole peice text can make it difficult to know which bit he is replying to, sorry if my dyslexia gets you down at all.