2007 Tribe of the Year Tournament

Soragado

{:

132550566_330f9b5aef.jpg

That's my reply to your nonsensical post you none-sense making senseless monkey you.

DeletedUser

what shall i do?
take that account i just got offered?
in that case i can claim all the HOT and WB villages which makes me the biggest player in the world
on the other hand i have to attack my familymembers again :icon_confused:
HOT should have a better look at their members
i have played about 7 or 8 HOT accounts from the moment i quit the game

thedevilinme

what shall i do?
take that account i just got offered?
in that case i can claim all the HOT and WB villages which makes me the biggest player in the world
on the other hand i have to attack my familymembers again :icon_confused:
HOT should have a better look at their members
i have played about 7 or 8 HOT accounts from the moment i quit the game

yet it's still having no effect... what made me laugh was Beldin just pressing the delete button. Surely the best way he/you/rb could have kept HOT busy and off the other members is to let you play that one rather than you kindly playing 7 or 8 HOT accounts for us which, let's be honest, isn't really helping RB much from what i can see.

of course that would seriously dent the amount of time you could commit to spamming forums with your rather poor attempts at anti HOT propoganda.. You seem to know so much i wonder if it is you playing col's account because you seem to know more about our future plans for world domination than HOT's leaders themselves.

DeletedUser

From what I remember, this competition ended February 06. Lets add up the scores :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yet it's still having no effect... what made me laugh was Beldin just pressing the delete button. Surely the best way he/you/rb could have kept HOT busy and off the other members is to let you play that one rather than you kindly playing 7 or 8 HOT accounts for us which, let's be honest, isn't really helping RB much from what i can see.

of course that would seriously dent the amount of time you could commit to spamming forums with your rather poor attempts at anti HOT propoganda.. You seem to know so much i wonder if it is you playing col's account because you seem to know more about our future plans for world domination than HOT's leaders themselves.

maybe i am
but i never lied about the plans HOT has
and i also never lied about HOT contacting TW for help
now go and search for the wholes in HOT
(will take you some time to find them)
in the meantime i won't have to react on 20 members of HOT crying about the words i am typing here while they are the ones giving me those words