24/7 Betrayal

DeletedUser

As a matter of fact, HYGA was a liar. When I quit the tribe, he sent me a mail starting with friendly words like 'retard' and telling me that a nearby 24/7 player just had claimed my villages on 24/7 forums. Then he told people in my tribe that I was a spy for 24/7 and at the same time wrote with exactly that 24/7 player and asked him to kill me off.

Child in time

As a matter of fact, HYGA was a liar. When I quit the tribe, he sent me a mail starting with friendly words like 'retard' and telling me that a nearby 24/7 player just had claimed my villages on 24/7 forums. Then he told people in my tribe that I was a spy for 24/7 and at the same time wrote with exactly that 24/7 player and asked him to kill me off.

He sounds a bit like Shadowknight4141

DeletedUser

Coz i'm unbeatable and everyone is scared of me! :icon_eek:

dont even think that u are unbeatable

in fact as a tribe you have make two big mistakes

1. making to many allies this is so noobish you have make panic in the begining of the game

2.than u understood your mistake and tried to correct it by another mistake even biger you destroyed your alliance with pwn and backstab them this will make other tribes to not trust you any more

3.you are to splited on the map you wont be able to fight with more than two or three serious tribes in the same time
oh there are thre mistakes or maybe more who knows

and one good thing that u have is that u spend all the day on your computers but this wont make you great players you need to have brain for this

DeletedUser

dont even think that u are unbeatable
in fact as a tribe you have make two big mistakes

1. making to many allies this is so noobish you have make panic in the begining of the game

2.than u understood your mistake and tried to correct it by another mistake even biger you destroyed your alliance with pwn and backstab them this will make other tribes to not trust you any more

3.you are to splited on the map you wont be able to fight with more than two or three serious tribes in the same time
oh there are thre mistakes or maybe more who knows

and one good thing that u have is that u spend all the day on your computers but this wont make you great players you need to have brain for this

Well, read who you have quoted, check what tribe he's in and edit everything you have just said because its another pile of bull...
I guess you were referring to 24/7? He's not even there!
1) Do you have any idea how many alliances 24/7 have? I guess not.
2) Have you read this thread or just replied to the title and last page?
3) Who can fight with 2/3 serious tribes at the same time? Not many people.

And your last point, thats even dumber than the rest. Ever heard of account sitting? Or do you need a brain to think of that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont have to check anything you all what i said are true there are better tribes than you being onoline all the time have make youtorise yourpoints faster than the others but it wont help you later

youmust be smareter than others and youmust have a good duke for that not a duke who cheat and breake the rules

i guess it is not just your duke but maybe others players are the same but it wont help you

you have pay attention to spamers i think there is no need to talk about youany mkore there are other tribes that deserve to be famous more than u do

Altius

i dont have to check anything you all what i said are true there are better tribes than you being onoline all the time have make youtorise yourpoints faster than the others but it wont help you later

youmust be smareter than others and youmust have a good duke for that not a duke who cheat and breake the rules

i guess it is not just your duke but maybe others players are the same but it wont help you

you have pay attention to spamers i think there is no need to talk about youany mkore there are other tribes that deserve to be famous more than u do

i like this one... " youmust be smareter than others and youmust have a good duke for that not a duke who cheat and breake the rules "

hmm... i think i remember someone that just not as good as your comment :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

first he talked that senpei is points whore and they were attacked him, when they couldn't win they said it was misunderstanding and it was because billabong gone crazy... they kicked him/her, also some of 24/7 and talked to me that they wanted to back to our alliance... but they won't let me attack billabong who was dropped out... very funny :lol:
they tried to made a new tribe against us and persuaded others to attack us... but it was not successful and they disbanded it... now they are blaming HYGA and trying to scare other tribes to join and attack them :lol:

DeletedUser

of course you like it i didnt say this without thinking for it before

DeletedUser12180

Last post i will make in these threads because i am just simply repeating myself.

I made ch on my own accord.

DeletedUser13093

For 24/7 ...

Here is what the word Ally means -

1. to unite formally, as by treaty, league, marriage, or the like
2. to associate or connect by some mutual relationship, as resemblance or friendship.
3. to enter into an alliance; join; unite.

don't you think most tribe from other world did this too? please its not something strange, it happened a lot..

DeletedUser

don't you think most tribe from other world did this too? please its not something strange, it happened a lot..

If you had been following this thread a little more carefully (eg read the last 2-3 pages), you might have known that How you gonna act isn't part of this world any more.

DeletedUser

If you had been following this thread a little more carefully (eg read the last 2-3 pages), you might have known that How you gonna act isn't part of this world any more.

Well said. Some people are very very slow ;p