30 mil sadao

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848983838
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848983838

Congrats, I believe thats the 4th biggest PP/new world account. Barring seeing the light they will hit the 2nd biggest trailing only TSE on 112 who is at an uncatchable 54 mil. Only 4 accounts have hit 30 mil in the last 43 worlds W80 was the end of the 30+ mil accounts and long term world. Quite the accomplishment and the skill level to back it up.

kokobest

Reaction score
I had the unfortunate privilege of playing against TSE on 112, and playing against Sadao here. Luckily Sadao has ignored me for the past few months.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmm have any other accounts been rimmed and also won the world as rank 1 before? don't think it would have been possible before PP so maybe not?

also TSE is a really good account i played with them in cicada on 112 for a while, idk if googly finished on the acc but he was one of the main stays for ages :D.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I had the unfortunate privilege of playing against TSE on 112, and playing against Sadao here. Luckily Sadao has ignored me for the past few months.

Dom seen better easier targets bro, the risk was not worth the reward hitting you, tbh you would be good to have helping push a front :p. though catting you guys when you nobled wee man was a highlight, it took me ages to get dom to let us have cat nukes.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You so gonna make us hit 30mil on 119 now :D

Slacker acc in fact have gotten 30mil+ on 111, 116 and are right now on 28,7mil on 119

Hmm have any other accounts been rimmed and also won the world as rank 1 before? don't think it would have been possible before PP so maybe not?

also TSE is a really good account i played with them in cicada on 112 for a while, idk if googly finished on the acc but he was one of the main stays for ages :D.

Slacker acc got rimmed early on 116 and ended up winning as rank 1

Deleted User - 848983838

2 months later

1644352259883.png

54 million doesn't seem uncatchable anymore. heck they could get nearly halfway there by upping village builds. not sure what TSE was when 112 was essentially over.