400 Bad Request

DeletedUser

The lag is everywhere for me! Queuing troops, storing packages, sending nukes and attacks, posting on the internal forums, especially in sending resources to villages, even in pm. It now takes me about 2 hours to see my villages are all packed up/queued. It used to take me half the time. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

hmmmmmmm....pirates....lag issues...maybe too much drinking...eh..

same with us too...:)

Then maybe you guys have... been... covering yourselves with... too much dragon blood... or whatever it is you do over there that could cause you to lag :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

dam, w21 was working fine for me till today. now its lagging real bad

smivers

Go away. Permanently this time.

Listen, you cannot tell me what to do. The only way you can make me go away is by keeping me out of the ingame issues. Once i am out of them, there will be no need posting in forums. So instead of going on, get something done about it!

Like i said time and time before, i am not on these forums to argue, i am here to learn. Maybe make friends, and have my say. So please, if you have any personal issues with me mail me ingame. Or better, attack me.. give me something to do.

DeletedUser

There have been some issues like this (and lag, etc.) but most of it should have been fixed up. I think there are still a few issues but they are being handled. Make sure to check the announcements on the front page (www.tribalwars.net) for news on this.

I'm moving this to general discussion.

DeletedUser

Server lag is GONE! GONE! I can finally avoid spending all my nights on TW and have more time to post in the forums! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It was acting up last night (US eastern time) but it's better now and now W40 is acting up, sure it will be better in a hour or so though