6 Months into this global war, who has benifited?

DeletedUser

The truth is the way the game is built.
Going from the core out to the rim is much easier than
Going from the rim to the core.
Sadly this is true. Moving outwards gives room for expansion. Moving inward is just mashing people and tribes together. Likewise, tribes in middle are more condensed and allow for faster movement of defense and troops in general.

I don't think I'd hold anything against a tribe because of this, but it is an advantage.

DeletedUser

Not to step on toes, yes it's easier to move from the core to the rim, but you must also take into consideration, when in the core, you have had to defend against attacks, and actually make a name for yourself and attack and move out along the core areas.

So in my opinion...It's easier to come in from the rim and try to make your way to the core, for the FACT that, by being along the rim, you have PLENTY of easy targets and many villages, being in the core, whatever you take, has to be used wisely, each attack counts, each kill counts.

DeletedUser

Just gonna throw it out there, but how can you have a fact based on an opinionated word? "Easy" isn't exactly a factual term...at least not in this case.

DeletedUser

Can we just stop comparing which is easier? :icon_confused: Nothing is easy without effort.

DeletedUser

Ah, but your profile reads like so:

Affiliated Tribes:

V V V2
V V Vk
V V V+
VVVar

Seems to me that makes you 'affiliated' with such actions. I'm not done with this yet vojd, and I care not how you classify the LFKD as I'm not apart of it anymore.

Are you also saying that because they are a new member they are allowed to plot against Sci or other tribe's you have diplomacy with?

I've also never stated that you sat anyone in VVVar, you losing your calm where you can't read what I post anymore?

Exactly, Colliny is right. I told you to read until the end - he says leaving V V V family, he would be free to do whatever he wants

And are you telling me you did not read discussions on SCIOVA forum earlier?

DeletedUser

Not to step on toes, yes it's easier to move from the core to the rim, but you must also take into consideration, when in the core, you have had to defend against attacks, and actually make a name for yourself and attack and move out along the core areas.

So in my opinion...It's easier to come in from the rim and try to make your way to the core, for the FACT that, by being along the rim, you have PLENTY of easy targets and many villages, being in the core, whatever you take, has to be used wisely, each attack counts, each kill counts.

Let me make it clear.

Starting in a world:

Easy on the Rim
Hard in the Core

At this stage in the world: Mature tribes/solid border/experienced players.

Harder to go into the core from the rim
Easy to go to the rim from the core. .

Reason: Condensed villages for defense. Experienced players for coordination.

Example: Barbar , still there.

DeletedUser

Exactly, Colliny is right. I told you to read until the end - he says leaving V V V family, he would be free to do whatever he wants

And are you telling me you did not read discussions on SCIOVA forum earlier?

That's exactly what I'm telling you. Perhaps you'd care to post it or send it to me ingame?

Edit: Well, I'm glad that you and Sci are cozy enough for you got sponsor a family member to grow until the time they are comfortable enough in their position to attack your allies. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

Let me make it clear.

Starting in a world:

Easy on the Rim
Hard in the Core

At this stage in the world: Mature tribes/solid border/experienced players.

Harder to go into the core from the rim
Easy to go to the rim from the core. .

Reason: Condensed villages for defense. Experienced players for coordination.

Example: Barbar , still there.

I would have to disagree on this one,

Using assumptions of w5, core vs everyone else.

Core has maybe 10times more fronts to defend. Only expanstion is against 'generally' active and large players.

While tribes next to rim have an endless supply of easy villages to take, of which allot of that defence can be sent to the core fronts.

My reason for saying this? The epic stacking that sciron have put on their front vs newplayer213.

Course this only really applies in context of tribes having few fronts. Am sure on other worlds it might be different.

Just my opinion on the matter.

DeletedUser

Agree to Arghos and colliny2k

And in the beginning of the game core players have an advantage of early start, most of the core players also have earlier experience and friends around and their points and tribes look much better for attracting new recruits

Dazrield, some of that information came to me through LFKD spies as they were clearly ant-V V V to a point of teaming up with LFKD to attack V V V and it was discussed not only in open but in their hidden as well. The only discussion about LFKD was a concern that their NAP with LEGION was expiring. Your leaders worked to provoke them and they discussed how to do it in the way so it looked that V V V is to blame (and it was before any normus letters). That is why all those discussions about rest of W5 vs. LFKD is a joke, just a pretense.
BTW, are you taking responsibility for any words of any person who belonged to LFKD? I do not ask you why Thana said something, I only ask you why did YOU did something.

So, after Normus came and responded (thanks) I want to ask you about yourself again - what happened to a guy who was playing in PKs, LEGION and DFB same time, LFKD lover? Why did you leave? Are you afraid to be nobled by SCIR0S or R2? Are you still sitting in LFKD? Tribe hooper?

DeletedUser

Dazrield, some of that information came to me through LFKD spies as they were clearly ant-V V V to a point of teaming up with LFKD to attack V V V and it was discussed not only in open but in their hidden as well. The only discussion about LFKD was a concern that their NAP with LEGION was expiring. Your leaders worked to provoke them and they discussed how to do it in the way so it looked that V V V is to blame (and it was before any normus letters). That is why all those discussions about rest of W5 vs. LFKD is a joke, just a pretense.
BTW, are you taking responsibility for any words of any person who belonged to LFKD? I do not ask you why Thana said something, I only ask you why did YOU did something.

Wasn't aware of any of that, thanks for the heads up. And of course I don't take responsiblity for any of that, I've never made any key decisions or anything, I was only a soldier in my time there.

So, after Normus came and responded (thanks) I want to ask you about yourself again - what happened to a guy who was playing in PKs, LEGION and DFB same time, LFKD lover? Why did you leave? Are you afraid to be nobled by SCIR0S or R2? Are you still sitting in LFKD? Tribe hooper?

Rephrase the question so it's accurate? I didn't like the eagle emblem? No? No again duh? Why would I care what you think?

DeletedUser

got a question for you... where's the global war? Has it start? Or its more like an invisible global war?

DeletedUser

I personally think that after the LFKD fall because of inativity. it will be VVV family vs Sci family. but thats just my opinion. :icon_neutral:

tpwch

Or its more like an invisible global war?

Sounds about right. Its moving slowly since fronts are stacked on all sides, so not much territorial gains or losses for anyone. But its going on. Everyone gains a village here, looses one there, etc. but overall its a deadlock.

I personally think that after the LFKD fall because of inativity. it will be VVV family vs Sci family. but thats just my opinion. :icon_neutral:

Wishful thinking?

DeletedUser23324

Well i may as well give my opinion in reply

Vast majority of PKs,Legion etc are on war fronts. Ie they have something to do.

Vast majority of VVV and co are not near any RED. Nobling innactives, noobs and grey.

Altho VVV and co do indeed have more members, hence can afford more innactivity.

Guess the question will be the rate of innactivity.

DeletedUser

Many of LFKD members were and are in deep sea of blue dots around them. All latest recruits just joined to be safe there.

Spam cat, how is sitting Hilsted going for you? :icon_razz:
How many accounts do you sit now? Do you honestly believe there is a future in it?

DeletedUser23324

Many of LFKD members were and are in deep sea of blue dots around them. All latest recruits just joined to be safe there.

Spam cat, how is sitting Hilsted going for you? :icon_razz:
How many accounts do you sit now? Do you honestly believe there is a future in it?

I'll play this game untill i find it is no longer fun to play.