67 noob's tribe application

DeletedUser

greetings fellow tw players

first of all i would like to say this is my FIRST time playing TW. i have been playing for about a week, and i have taken a liking to this game.

i am considering joining a tribe in the 67 area so consider this my application for tribes in my area.

:ram:i will be an active player. my schedule allows me to be on daily, some days more then others. i should rarely, if ever go more then a 36 hour period with inactivity.
:ram:i am a NOOB so i have many questions, and i will have to have many things explained to me.
:ram:i do not want to tribe jump, i would like to find a GOOD tribe and stay and fight with that tribe until my last days in TW.
:ram:i plan on utilizing farming as well as resource managment to grow my village in hopes to one day have many villages under my control.
:ram:i will never cheat, spy or betray the tribe, unless betrayed first.
:ram:i will stay agressive, since a passive nation usually does not do well in war!!

if it sounds like i am a fit for you tribe, contact me. don't just sent me an invite, tell me how i can be an asset to your tribe as well as what your tribe can offer me.

best reguards
adot0816 of brownsland
701/629