7SF, Error, Buzzzz!

DeletedUser

Finny just go home. No one likes your trolling/flaming, and in all honesty it's getting rather pathetic, if you have something to say to anyone, feel free to skype me and I can give you their contact.

Guess the definition of a flame has changed since I've not flamed anyone (since calling you a bullshitter for lying about having proof about spying), even though they are flaming me. Such as you just calling me pathetic.

Externals are a public place though. Don't like my opinion or viewpoint that's what the block button is for.

DeletedUser

Guess the definition of a flame has changed since I've not flamed anyone (since calling you a bullshitter for lying about having proof about spying), even though they are flaming me. Such as you just calling me pathetic.

Externals are a public place though. Don't like my opinion or viewpoint that's what the block button is for.

It's not a matter of disagreeing with your opinion, though I do in several cases. It is just that my 13 year old cousin makes better arguments whilst calling people ..... on COD. I don't want to have to read someone's posts who replies to decent conversation with "U write too many words. U mad brah?". I put up with it though and finding an ignore button would take more effort than it's worth. If another factor comes into play, often your posts are quite funny anyways in a wierd sense, in the same way that some very cheesy low budget shit movies (like attack the block) are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, but seeming as how it's the first time I've seen you post on the forums was that flaming comment. Figured I'd put 2+2 together... As for me, I post on these forums quite a bit and for that reason people know who I am in game. See the difference? :icon_wink:

Edit: Went through and checked just to make sure I was right about that being your first comment ever on the W60 forums, I was right. Feel free to redirect you attention back to my first comment to you.

That still doesn't mean I just joined. I have been reading the forums since I started this world (around when it began) and just haven't felt the need to post. You should feel special. Your pathetic lackluster attempts and trolling are not only lacking in the humor normally found in trolling, but they led to me finally posting on here.

DeletedUser

That still doesn't mean I just joined. I have been reading the forums since I started this world (around when it began) and just haven't felt the need to post. You should feel special. Your pathetic lackluster attempts and trolling are not only lacking in the humor normally found in trolling, but they led to me finally posting on here.

I hate to be the party downer but "not funny" and "getting a reaction" are the two win scenario's for trolls, generally speaking.