_BURN_ hates me....

DeletedUser

even though i dont really give a crap about you being attacked, i do have to point out to your discredit, he is sending some pretty fantastic spear and axe nukes

DeletedUser

Why the flame? Granted, most people don't post every time someone adopts a pure spear/noble nuke, but this made mah day =P

And the TTD dude who said he'd clear but not noble- Only a tard would do that b/c anyone with sense would dodge.

deadsocks

Why the flame? Granted, most people don't post every time someone adopts a pure spear/noble nuke, but this made mah day =P

And the TTD dude who said he'd clear but not noble- Only a tard would do that b/c anyone with sense would dodge.

Indi, build your workshop to level 2, and you'll soon realise the kind of damage that can be done to a village without nobling it. ;)

DeletedUser

I think indi knows that already... never doubt Holla's leadership...

DeletedUser

BS04, thanks for defending me, but she was joking.

And Socks- If he doesn't lose any troops, rebuilding the farm, or w/e gets knocked down could be done indefinately. Also, if he did finally lose the village he would have the last laugh at the person who took it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Or the attacker could demolish the village to 100 points and laugh his ass off.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't have a lot of villages mate, only 15.... So 25 would do the trick, and also none are fakes, all trains, they want me quick, and well they won't get it, I have a couple aces up my sleeves.

So, 15:25 attacks per village kills you? Man, you have more issues than just BURN, I think :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I don't have a lot of villages mate, only 15.... So 25 would do the trick, and also none are fakes, all trains, they want me quick, and well they won't get it, I have a couple aces up my sleeves.

Ok a little off topic but 25 atatcks on 15 I had 3000 atatcks on 5 villages in a diffenert world..

Ok back to this. If it's only a few players why are you claiming the whole tribe is attacking you.?

DeletedUser

LOL, I'd be laughing at the senders of 3k attacks. 5 well timed nukes, and 5 noble trains with nukes is all you need. Unless it was tribe stacked.

DeletedUser

So i have around 40 now, most aren't fakes, so far around 15-17 nobles dead, from different players.

DeletedUser

Cyber-5!

@topic Why was this made? i don't post everytime i get attacked o_o

DeletedUser

I want in on this attack, why do I never hear about it. I probably did, I am just not remembering it. I have been in this tribe for a while and can honestly say, I do not know this person. He probably deserved to be kicked for some reason, most likely he was inactive, which is probably why I do not remember him at all.

Last edited by a moderator: