A Bit Of Friendly Competition #2 (Round One)

• Thread starter Rock Star Incorporated
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Team battles in the gaps? Like every month, but offset by a fortnight so they fit in the middle of these competitions?

So it would be like ABOFC on day 1 -> Team Battle on day 15-> ABOFC on day 1-> Team Battle on day 15, etc....

Of course this will take a lot of organization, but it would be great, i think, if it managed to work. =]

DeletedUser

hmmm you make a good point here, considering its one months premium there should be a months gap between each contest? :)

Yes, from now on this will be a monthly competition. This also gives more free time for other competitions people may like to host.

Good. I HAVE to enter these and therefore I get no social life. Especially if you choose bad themes :p

DeletedUser

Okay, it's done. The execution of the concept wasn't as good as i'd hoped, but still. xD

DeletedUser51929

yea mine could have came out so much better D; my school week has been hectic and its only the first week D= ee gads XD such get easier though wants the school year properly gets going :D but i'v had to drop subjects, re taked subjects, have meeting with teahcers etc etc etc...

DeletedUser

yea mine could have came out so much better D; my school week has been hectic and its only the first week D= ee gads XD such get easier though wants the school year properly gets going :D but i'v had to drop subjects, re taked subjects, have meeting with teahcers etc etc etc...

Heh, sounds pretty chaotic. I'm actually just going back to school later today... xD

DeletedUser

it will be up between 6pm and 7pm tonight, i just have a couple of things to do first