A Bit Of Friendly Competition (Round Three)

• Thread starter Rock Star Incorporated
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A Bit Of Friendly Competition
Congratulations to the winners :icon_razz:, commiserations to the losers :icon_cry:, let the freestyle commence! :icon_twisted:

The participating artists in this fanatically anticipated grand finale are:

queenangel

Tyrael6192

Genetic Engineer

You three have made it to the final, you now have two days to make a tag of any style and any size as long as it complies with the rules.
[SPOIL]Maximum signature/tag dimensions: 450 x 350 (350 x 450 for vertical sigs/tags)

Minimum signature/tag dimensions: 250 x 50 (50 x 250 for vertical sigs/tags)

Must be your own work

All entered art must be viewable on specified due date, if not you will forfeit the competition

Premades are not allowed

No pr0n/racism will be tolerated, this will result in disqualification
[/SPOIL]
Good luck, I anticipate your awesomeness :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would you be allowed ... its the final. ( Round three in the title kinda gives it away :icon_wink: )

DeletedUser81336

I don't know I saw people registering for the 'next round' in the registration thing and I never payed attention to this as I didn't take it seriously but now I feel like trying so I just asked if I was allowed. :D

DeletedUser

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

IDK what to do

DeletedUser

tough luck ... ive nearly finished mine, ive got the base, just need to add finishing touches like text and stuff. :D

And not to dishearten .. but this might be my best yet :S

DeletedUser51929

I have seen many things o_O but yea the book of life? pffft I wrote the book :)

DeletedUser

its not the voting here....
but, this round will be tight.

pulling for tyrael, but GE is great...and queenangel has some jaw-dropping works

DeletedUser

its not the voting here....
but, this round will be tight.

pulling for tyrael, but GE is great...and queenangel has some jaw-dropping works

DeletedUser

Don't over estimate what i can do, i haven't even decided where to start yet. =S

DeletedUser

U said u were doing bad last time, and look how that turned out :D

DeletedUser

Yes but i'd spent a good few hours looking at that same piece and it started to get extremely boring and terrible looking. xD

DeletedUser

Cant promising amazing, but il give you good :D
dw ive already threatened to hunt tyrael down if he doesnt try hard :D