A Bit Of Friendly Competition (Winners #1)

• Thread starter Rock Star Incorporated
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A Bit Of Friendly Competition

Firstly I would like to thank all of those whom have entered this competition, without you these forums would be dead :icon_razz:

oh yeh... and thanks to all those who flamed the finale thread, your awesome :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway back to the point, firstly a small showcase of all the entries in the first competition:

Round One[SPOIL]Azzerro
war.png

Burning GFX
War-1.png

Genetic Engineer
warsig.png

Jaysizzle
War.png

Nightblade.Greyswandir
war.jpg

Oscar the Grouch
war1c.jpg

queenangel
warv2.jpg

RaulyNeo
soldieru.jpg

Rockshine
warcompetitionsig.png

Rock Star Incorporated
eyesofwarsoildersperspe.png

tyrael6192
warcopyz.png

zenron the great
brutality-2.png
[/SPOIL]
Round Two[SPOIL]Azzerro
sunset.png

Genetic Engineer
unexpectedreaper.png

Nightblade.Greyswandir
hellsmirror.jpg

queenangel
Comp2v26.jpg

Rockshine
competition1round2v2.png

Rock Star Incorporated
abofcround2.png

tyrael6192
lpnaturecopy.png
[/SPOIL]
Round Three[SPOIL]queenangel
TronV4.jpg

Genetic Engineer
ihavearendevouz.png

tyrael6192
aaasfhkg.png
[/SPOIL]

congratulation to our first winner!
queenangel

please PM me which account you would like the 200pp to be directed to :)

and for the winners badge(s):

Gold :icon_razz:
bofcbadgegoldqa.png

Silver :icon_razz:
bofcbadgesilverge.png

Bronze :icon_razz:
bofcbadgebronzety.png

Thanks and I look forward to and hope to see you all competing in the next "A Bit Of Friendly Competition" :icon_smile:

//Rsinc

DeletedUser

YAY! Great competition. Definitely keep on doing it. =]

DeletedUser

Yeah nicely done :)

IMO the voting for the final round should be improved slightly =/ but yes well done RSI :)

Congratz to the three finalists, and a special one to QA :)

queenangel

Thank you all very much. I feel the people who entered this competition are all good artists, and I look forward to seeing more of their work. The next competition should be interesting and I look forward to watching it!!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me, and in addition, for all of the critiques on my work . I am very happy to learn from every piece, and all the constructive criticism on my work, and the other work entered, is a fantastic opportunity to grow as artists.

I would like to give a special thank you to RSI for all of his work to put this competition on, and to RW, without whom this competition would not have been funded.

Last edited:

DeletedUser81336

I'm getting sick of the GFX forum, lately I've been just trolling and be an arse around here but I'm thinking of leaving. :-\

DeletedUser

I'm getting sick of the GFX forum, lately I've been just trolling and be an arse around here but I'm thinking of leaving. :-\

Haven't noticed you much at all recently :lol: you need to improve in your trolling techniques hunni :icon_cool:

DeletedUser81336

Haven't noticed you much at all recently :lol: you need to improve in your trolling techniques hunni :icon_cool:

Hehehe Beckie you haven't seen me try to troll (except maybe once). I stopped caring enough to troll here a few days/weeks ago. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser51929

care to share? why do you feel this way? and how does that make you feel? :icon_smile: let it all out sun shine :D

congrats to queen, if it wernt for me she'd still be using the paint brush in ms paint :icon_rolleyes:

not but seriously, Queen congrats, your do show a lot of talent...
just one criticism if you dont mind... this is sigs, and me personaly am not a fan of the sizes of your art. there great don't get me wrong, just for sig there a tad big. And makeing art as good as that in a smaller canvas will only give me a better pictuer of your creative and imaginative skills :D

jaysizzle

Thank congrats to all the finalist and everyone else who entered.
also thanks a lot RSI for running this competition it was quite well run IMO

queenangel

congrats to queen, if it wernt for me she'd still be using the paint brush in ms paint :icon_rolleyes:

Yes- thank you for all you have taught me. hehe

not but seriously, Queen congrats, your do show a lot of talent...

Thank you. I have done this once or twice, just new here and to this style.

just one criticism if you dont mind... this is sigs, and me personaly am not a fan of the sizes of your art. there great don't get me wrong, just for sig there a tad big. And makeing art as good as that in a smaller canvas will only give me a better pictuer of your creative and imaginative skills :D

Agreed. It is a challenge to make a smaller piece. These pieces themselves are changing due to the tiny pixel count, and the crazy weird sizes. But, its all in fun. :)