A Bug in TW

Age of Ultron

For some unknown reason i am in the tribe chat of a different tribe .
yMHYk-8vSsKp4Q4JTt39vw.png

As you can see from the members list . This tribe is a small tribe in k55 called hxh, while i am actually a member of AOW.

So for some unknown reason i find myself in this chat and i just wanted to test if anyone was active, and to check that i pretended to be a member of the tribe and asked for help saying i was being attacked by a player close to me.

Suddenly Jackson 2k7 comes out to help me , i continue the joke and pretend to be in his tribe.
0Lt0DViKSIuMkRrRPPI0yg.png

(The attack from Guts was a fake , meant to see what jackson would do, and he did not recall support.)
I thought it was all fun and games, and i was just trolling someone. But then this happens.
2JUW7kGHRtyFEP2kFO7Kmg.png

This is when i realized i did wrong, i took the joke way too far. So I Apologized to him and sent him 100 pp to help him out with the game and so that he can grow.

JWKKYD2sTFGfDhMRzfeEaQ.png

I Still feel guilty of doing what i did and feel bad about it.So i thought of helping jackson in any way i can .
So if anyone has some PP lying around and would like to help Jackson 2k7 or have some free resources you can send or some support? Feel free to do so.

#HelpingJackson2017

Pink.Panther(W94)

Last edited:

DeletedUser120839

First of all that bug is actually so weird! Imagine what would happen if a certain member of a certain tribe wanted to use this in his favor, I mean you never know.

But that prank was great BUD xD sended some premium points myself, just because he made my day hahaha

#HelpingJackson2k17

Last edited by a moderator: