A Call Out To All Tribal Hugs Players

DeletedUser

I MAdE a TrIBE. AnD wanT 2 MaKE IT MAssIVE throUGH MaSS rREcruiitting!

iF you WanNA JOIN mAIl ME IN GAMe!!!

user_image.php

Da NoOBS

wE R a BUNCH of Pplz FaRMS. AND WELL WE R TRIRED OF BIng FARMED!!!

US MakE HUGE mAssiVE EPic tRIBE!!!
we KILL R FARMERS!

Diplomacy

Allies!!!
Allies!!!
AnD MOre ALLiesS!!!

Enemies

We HAVE NonE.
all TRIBES b R allIES.

Dicedorphansoup wrote:
I GET attaCKED like 8 TIMES a Day. BUT now That I bE a MembeR only 2 TIMES A Dday. LET s SenD PPlz InVITES. SO wE HAave LOTS of MEmebers.

Chase54321 wrote:
Duzz nYONE waNT to SHarE tRIBal hUGZ aCCNT ScREeen NaMEZ?!?!

palyer]Chase54321[[[/player]

blue...heart

omg copycat, and only 1 continent away from me ! :icon_surprised:
your going down if you dont disband ! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Its actually more of a copy of tribes in W21. I dont know if you have an account there but thats what they are all like. DISNEY I would have to say made the best profile though.

blue...heart

Its actually more of a copy of tribes in W21. I dont know if you have an account there but thats what they are all like. DISNEY I would have to say made the best profile though.

i am in w21 and i know DISNEY .... now ! DISBAND ! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Pshhh Im not gna disband. We have 4 members. The same 4 members that founded it. You can have all of your 100 members attack us if you want. Whatever makes you feel good.

blue...heart

Pshhh Im not gna disband. We have 4 members. The same 4 members that founded it. You can have all of your 100 members attack us if you want. Whatever makes you feel good.

hahaha when you will see my tribe reach 100 member limit mail me and i will quit the game .. honestly .. you wont see me in a tribe with 100 members :icon_wink::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hahaha when you will see my tribe reach 100 member limit mail me and i will quit the game .. honestly .. you wont see me in a tribe with 100 members :icon_wink::icon_rolleyes:

Great words from Great man! :icon_biggrin: