A!ds

DeletedUser

Lets infect the forum a little bit.

Tribe name: HIV/A!DS

Tag: A!IDS

Founder: HIV Bosanac ( Infected with HIV :icon_biggrin:, our true leader, a pro player with a big dose of humor)

A!DS is a small but chosen team with reliable players.The team was collected on Bosnian world 6 so the recruitment is closed (just HIV infected).
We dont promise nothing, except that we will spread A!DS first on K64 where we are, but you now A!DS is in our blood.

So use protection, because we are coming with a slogan : HIV has no barriers.

Good luck to everyone in the struggle with this disease.

antpi1e

i pwnd HIV once ill do it again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets infect the forum a little bit.

So use protection, because we are coming with a slogan : HIV has no barriers.

LOL protection! Bit sexual no? something like this allowed in forums? :)

This are the first group of people that I've seen being so proud of having AIDS, or is this kind of thing popular from where you are from? :S

DeletedUser93439

We should get house here to batter them and find a different diagnosis trough some excrutiatingly painfull tests or something :lol:

DeletedUser

well if you think so you can contant our department of espoinage and empty stories....:D

DeletedUser

We came here to play, you will see, We are all infected.

DeletedUser

blueflame.gif
THATS WE ARE
blueflame.gif

clipimage001b.gif

:axemen: A!DS 4 ever :axemen:

clipimage001b.gif

DeletedUser

I thought it would be good idea for me to learn more about AIDS while interested.

"This condition progressively reduces the effectiveness of the immune system and leaves individuals susceptible to opportunistic infections and tumors."

You guys have very life threatening disease, telling you since it seems that you guys don't really know about them :(
I suggest you guys spend times you have left wisely... btw I'm not saying that TW is waste of time, it's just that the fact that you guys have deciding to 'have fun' in w55 is waste of time. Bad choice, should have stayed in Bosnian servers :p

DeletedUser93439

"This condition progressively reduces the effectiveness of the immune system and leaves individuals susceptible to opportunistic infections and tumors."

In other words:

Reduced effectiveness of immune system = No defensive forces and no wall
Susceptible to opportunistic infections = Full of spies and noobs
and tumors = pointwhores

We found our farms :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In other words:

and tumors = pointwhores

DONT WORRY
we will seen that

DeletedUser

In other words:

and tumors = pointwhores

lol

HEY! I found it before you! But, I'll let you have them anyways.

I have no intention of farming villages with aids. It's not even like they could be better than the barbs around us :)

DeletedUser

I fail to see the reason for this thread? So your basically going to infect w55 with your AIDS? :s

DeletedUser

Dobrodosli AIDS..

Zelim vam lep start! :)

Ako me ne znate, igram na ba6, kao i vi.
Nick: Fredy87ls
pleme: Quit!

;)

bugcommander

Eh i see you guys as farms and decent noble targets. The members near me appear to be growing in strange growth patterns which signal and irregular and i am guessing inferior village and troop build. Good luck nonetheless though