A far off premade

DeletedUser

First of all I would like to apologize beforehand for a lack of knowledge as to where this post should really go, but I can't seem to think of any other reasonable place to put it so here it is.

Anyways, I am currently looking for people to apprentice (as the title says). It doesn't matter how long you have played, how much experience you have, or how badly you might suck at this game.

The reason why I am doing this - I am looking to create a premade for some far off distant world, and need to have compotent members that I already personally know in it. Some premades give interviews and put together random assets, I am looking to take a different approach. This premade tribe will include only be people that I know/trust, at the same time being people with the ability to play the game with skill.

What other way to find loyal/skillworthy people than to personally train them from being new/uncoordinated/unskilled players they are now to being well off veterans of Tribal Wars? (note that I will not take in everyone that applies, you must be convincing in your reasons as to why you want to be trained - as well as how willing you are to learn)

That being said, IF you are looking into doing this, note the following:

-you must be active
-you should probably have premium, otherwise things will be harder for you to learn.
-you must have skype or get it if you don't already have it
-please note that I will prefer it if you already have accounts in other worlds built up to at least 20k points, although exceptions can be made. This is just generally easier for me to get started with basics if you have multiple villages.
-you must follow up on getting opera if you don't already have it

If you are in compliance with the above, then this is what you should know about me and my course.

~I can snipe 150ms trains on a regular basis, you will be taught to do the same.

~I can send off 250-300ms trains on a regular basis, you will be taught to do the same.

~I am experienced in late game, mid game, and early game warfare, in both small and large tribes - tactics will be handed down to you.

~Co-Playing is essential in my book and should be in yours if you want to have a social life to go along with Tribal Wars + be a great player.

~I am experienced in leading many top 10 tribes, and am currently leading the rank 2 tribe in w37. Leadership tactics and diplomacy guidelines will be handed down.

~Written scenario tests, Sniping tests, Train Sendoff tests, Coordination tests, and Backtiming tests will all be included with the course. These will be secondary to real ingame playing on your 20k+ accounts though.

~PnP guidelines and the art of how to manipulate people not only in the externals but ingame (diplomacy) as well will be included.

~Taking this course will introduce you to some of the other great players I know, many of them top 20 players on multiple worlds and/or have been on multiple accounts reaching over 1 million points. You will be able to talk to them and learn their tips and tricks in addition to my own.

~All of this will be done on a personal basis, not through guides. Therefore you shold be able to learn much faster.

If you are interested: Please mail me over the externals, or you can find me in world 37 under the name "Riogrande".

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This guy is a great teacher, and I would advise anyone looking to pick up a few tricks or a new game strategy to consult him.

DeletedUser

I'd love to join this, unfortunately activity is an issue with me. I have had one prior world of 140k, where I was #1 in my continent (unfortunately I had to quit because I didn't have time to keep all those vills running without premium with less than half an hour a day online) and I can easily send 1.5 sec noble trains with google chrome on a slow connection. I have a small amount of middle game war experience. But I'd love to learn :)

DeletedUser

At which world do you estimate this premade will form?

Whenever I am 100 percent sure that the members I am teaching (10-20) are completely capable and self reliant. No clue when that will be.

DeletedUser

you have mail, you dont have to reply, but nice to hear what other people suggest in terms of sniping noble trains. and the diplomatic strategy (not as good as mine i guess) but always open to suggestions

DeletedUser

Teaching 10-20 players is incredibly hard work. Good luck and I'd be impressed to see this work

DeletedUser

I have some helpers with this^
Shouldn't be hard to do. By the time the course is done they should all be top 100 player material if not top 20 player material for every/any world they join and put their minds to. Then again - its going to be a long course.

DeletedUser

cant make skype...Why is it that all (slightly) good premades require skype?
Grrrr

DeletedUser71940

cant make skype...Why is it that all (slightly) good premades require skype?
Grrrr

Because skype is the best way to communicate discreetly, as well as directly, much faster aswell, it is after all instant messaging.