A Little Taste of Evil

DeletedUser

Very well said warrior. I just wish I could put down the pipe for more then 2 seconds to write something that long and well worded :)

DeletedUser

Very well said warrior. I just wish I could put down the pipe for more then 2 seconds to write something that long and well worded :)

Wait until after you are finished with the pipe. If the pipe is filled with the good stuff in your sig then your opinions will be stronger and most likely more comical :)

DeletedUser

Because its not a discussion about the 2nd ranked tribe. Its a topic about bashing the reputation of one person in the tribe. I have yet to hear "Evil as a whole blah blah blah" Just "willo this, willo that".

So far on w36 i have established that

1. Nuke is the best of trolls. He's so trolly he doesn't believe he is trolling which makes it even more of a troll >.<

first off if this topic as about willo i wouldn't have made the title " A Little Taste of Evil" or showed Evil screen shots, most of the screen shots had little to do with Willo.

3. The w36 community enjoys these debates at some times. Not when they flood every single thread and derail topics with the same 3 or 4 different debates. (we get it. Willo lies, nuke has a hard on for evil, and evil may in fact have been a premade. Relevance to w36? very minimal)

See, hence why this thread was a good idea. instead of "flooding" or spamming the other threads we can post here.:icon_wink:

4. They both enjoy using large words (though most of the time it seems forced and in a few cases the word has been used in the wrong context) to try and get their point across and seem smarter than the opposition.

OK, I will admit you got me there.

5. Neither one of them is ever going to admit defeat because their egotistical buttheads (friendly for all ages :lol:)

Shhh that was a secret:icon_redface:

I would like to eat my words now. Nuke, you quoted me earlier stating that you two should make a thread to discuss all of this to stop derailing topics. I lied, i no longer want that. This conversation has become bland and boring and is basically a restatement of everything thats been said in other topics. The only reason people read this garbage (in my opinion) is because the w36 forums are dead and their are not many good topics (and lack of exciting events in the world to start good topics)

fair point, but I will say the thing most people say "nobody is making you read it are they?". anyways once W1 .uk and W39 come out I won't be as bored where I have time to respond to most comments :p

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Wait until after you are finished with the pipe. If the pipe is filled with the good stuff in your sig then your opinions will be stronger and most likely more comical :)

NO, I just get frustrated because a ton of words, thoughts, things pop into my head and one post could not contain them :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

first off if this topic as about willo i wouldn't have made the title " A Little Taste of Evil" or showed Evil screen shots, most of the screen shots had little to do with Willo.

See, hence why this thread was a good idea. instead of "flooding" or spamming the other threads we can post here.:icon_wink:

OK, I will admit you got me there.

Shhh that was a secret:icon_redface:

fair point, but I will say the thing most people say "nobody is making you read it are they?". anyways once W1 .uk and W39 come out I won't be as bored where I have time to respond to most comments :p

Regards,
Nuke

It just so happens that though the topic might be "about" evil, it is directed at statements made by leadership, posts by leadership, the forum (leadership).

I have yet to see it refer to any of the member of evil besides its leadership. My fault for assuming this was about willo even though it is directed at Evil Leadership(willo) and has willo's name sparadically placed throughout.

twenty-five

After Nuke and Willo are done arguing, the make-up sex must be great.

killergoon=-

Because its not a discussion about the 2nd ranked tribe. Its a topic about bashing the reputation of one person in the tribe. I have yet to hear "Evil as a whole blah blah blah" Just "willo this, willo that".

So far on w36 i have established that

1. Nuke is the best of trolls. He's so trolly he doesn't believe he is trolling which makes it even more of a troll >.<

2. Willo has a tendency to lie or to bend the "truth" in miniscule ways as to make himself feel as though he is correct and in fact not lying.

3. The w36 community enjoys these debates at some times. Not when they flood every single thread and derail topics with the same 3 or 4 different debates. (we get it. Willo lies, nuke has a hard on for evil, and evil may in fact have been a premade. Relevance to w36? very minimal)

4. They both enjoy using large words (though most of the time it seems forced and in a few cases the word has been used in the wrong context) to try and get their point across and seem smarter than the opposition.

5. Neither one of them is ever going to admit defeat because their egotistical buttheads (friendly for all ages :lol:)

I would like to eat my words now. Nuke, you quoted me earlier stating that you two should make a thread to discuss all of this to stop derailing topics. I lied, i no longer want that. This conversation has become bland and boring and is basically a restatement of everything thats been said in other topics. The only reason people read this garbage (in my opinion) is because the w36 forums are dead and their are not many good topics (and lack of exciting events in the world to start good topics)

haha

DeletedUser

I spy something a little bit Evil in my eye

rabbitears was I,
The very lone spy, :icon_surprised:
Why?
There are reasons to play,
points and OD you say?
heck no, mine is fun,
What is fun, is what is done,
I am the screwy rabbit,
head messed up I admit,
Get into another's head,
and confuse, what is said?,

"I'm the Bugs Bunny in this game,
Talk with me and I'll drive you insane,
I'll spin your words and make you talk,
While I sit there and say 'eh What's up doc?'"

Being that, I'd like to say a few,
about the tribe and how they do,
Evil is their original tag,
which someone took, oh what a drag, :icon_wink:
Lets me in easily like any other,
One thread laid way, not another?,
I said, "This can't possibly get any worse",
I am sad to say that line didn't inverse,
A rule was set to have them sit and answer questions,
oh but you should followed your own suggestions,
If you have good rules you should keep them,
oh noez!!! not lest me slide in :lol:,
Oh well that was fun,
now this good story just begun:

Skype chats are supposed to be secure,
even when someone in there is a girl,
Oh that person was such a flirt,
and picked up all of the dirt.
It is funny who you call on to get inside,
oh well I'm not the one to lose their pride,
lol I am still laughing about some of that,
Evil, desperate for another word for cat, :icon_eek:

Evil, oh Evil, you thought you could have that name?
Without having anyone truly evil or beyond insane?
Just be careful with what you wish for,
because of those waiting in the backdoor,
Some have talents that are "evil",
So I'll tell you to be careful,
There is sure to be many others like us,
Willo take away your ignorant blindness

Oh well what happened is done,
I can only say we had our fun,
Oh yeah let's thank the fantastic team,
noitra, nuke911, jez and angeline,
Play nice you mooninites,
keep up the moonian fights,
we love the smurfs, we mustn't forget,
oh w36 this shroom isn't done yet. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Why must everyone hate one evil? Nuke invest our spare time in something better, like working out, or crossword puzzles......Sudoku puzzles?......Sound options to me bro....

DeletedUser

Why must everyone hate one evil? Nuke invest our spare time in something better, like working out, or crossword puzzles......Sudoku puzzles?......Sound options to me bro....

It's not that people hate Evil, initially anyway. It's that people like Nuke will bait Willo, and Willo bites. Every. single. time.

And unfortunately, nuke has made it his personal crusade to bite back. Entertaining in small doses and single threads. Retarded when it spans an entire world's forum. And bigbux, I'm sure there are just as many people who are sick of nuke as are sick of willo...they're just not as vocal about it.

DeletedUser

It's not that people hate Evil, initially anyway. It's that people like Nuke will bait Willo, and Willo bites. Every. single. time.

And unfortunately, nuke has made it his personal crusade to bite back. Entertaining in small doses and single threads. Retarded when it spans an entire world's forum. And bigbux, I'm sure there are just as many people who are sick of nuke as are sick of willo...they're just not as vocal about it.

Have you seen their reactions when you protest against them? It involves a lot of "i don't care if you like me or not.... oh heres 100000 proofs as to why you should like me though in the forum of a quote wall"

Its not pretty :/

DeletedUser

Have you seen their reactions when you protest against them? It involves a lot of "i don't care if you like me or not.... oh heres 100000 proofs as to why you should like me though in the forum of a quote wall"

Its not pretty :/

actually I do care if people like me or not(ok sounds funny but let me explain). Back when Sasuke and I strongly disliked eachother we both shared some friends and once in awhile they would have to choose between us(like in W25 when we each made our own pre-made). I have found if you get along with people you also open up a lot more chances to do stuff and make the game more enjoyable. So I do honestly care what people think of me cause I like being liked.

I have now changed my dislike for willo into mainly pity.

Also your making fun of my quotes walls:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

actually I do care if people like me or not(ok sounds funny but let me explain). Back when Sasuke and I strongly disliked eachother we both shared some friends and once in awhile they would have to choose between us(like in W25 when we each made our own pre-made). I have found if you get along with people you also open up a lot more chances to do stuff and make the game more enjoyable. So I do honestly care what people think of me cause I like being liked.

I have now changed my dislike for willo into mainly pity.

Also your making fun of my quotes walls:icon_cry:

Don't be sad. I make fun of everyones quote walls..... including my own (though rare) :(

mattcurr

actually I got some info I was looking for.
I decided to do some digging and copied Willo's skype name and ask some Ex-Members what they though.
When I asked Mattcurr about Evil:
[12:39:11 PM] matt says: unorganized leadership, too many forums
[12:39:33 PM] matt says: wayyy too much recruitment
When I asked Matt about Willo's Leadership:
[12:42:22 PM] matt says: more strict polocy with staying in the tribe
[12:42:39 PM] matt says: again no acd tribe, not that early

ouch and we all know that mattcurr is a great highly respected player.

ummmm I have 2 top 60 accounts on 2 new worlds what I raised form 1 village to where they are now.

Regards,
Nuke

Don't involve me in your fights again.

[5/26/2009 1:32:49 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: Hello
[5/26/2009 1:34:10 PM] matt says: hi
[5/26/2009 1:34:29 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: Wondering if you want another account in Evil.
[5/26/2009 1:34:39 PM] matt says: :D
[5/26/2009 1:34:49 PM] matt says: if its well set up
[5/26/2009 1:35:15 PM] matt says: 4.|2.946 P
[5/26/2009 1:35:16 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: So what exactly was wrong with the other?
[5/26/2009 1:35:32 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: where is that?
[5/26/2009 1:35:40 PM] matt says: world 38
[5/26/2009 1:36:01 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: Nice.
[5/26/2009 1:36:07 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: So what exactly was wrong with the other?
[5/26/2009 1:36:22 PM] matt says: no farming scripts
[5/26/2009 1:36:26 PM] matt says: and no allyboo
[5/26/2009 1:36:29 PM] matt says: to make them for me
[5/26/2009 1:36:40 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: I see.
[5/26/2009 1:37:08 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: hold on, I might get someone to take over that account and add some farming scripts. what account was it again?
[5/26/2009 1:37:58 PM] matt says: idk
[5/26/2009 1:38:35 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: dang, now I have to look through the accounts open and figure out which one.
[5/26/2009 1:39:12 PM] matt says: i thinki you kicked it
[5/26/2009 1:39:28 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: O ya, my bad.
[5/26/2009 1:39:56 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: I want your honest opinion, what did you think of Evil?
[5/26/2009 1:40:14 PM] matt says: unorganized leadership, too many forums
[5/26/2009 1:40:36 PM] matt says: wayyy too much recruitment
[5/26/2009 1:41:09 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: I have a favor to ask. would you be willing to apply for an account in Active
[5/26/2009 1:41:28 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: and hopefully get some information for me.
[5/26/2009 1:41:40 PM] matt says: I dont spy
[5/26/2009 1:41:41 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: I need to take their ego down a little
[5/26/2009 1:41:51 PM] matt says: I don't even use spy's
[5/26/2009 1:42:02 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: I see
[5/26/2009 1:42:10 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: So me as a leader, what do you think?
[5/26/2009 1:42:23 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: I look up to you and I want to know how I can improve myself.
[5/26/2009 1:42:36 PM] matt says: depends on how you organize attacks
[5/26/2009 1:42:40 PM] matt says: anyone can build a tribe
[5/26/2009 1:42:47 PM] matt says: keeping it is a different story
[5/26/2009 1:42:56 PM] matt says: the acd tribe is annoying
[5/26/2009 1:43:05 PM] matt says: you sould have dropped all the lower people and eaten them
[5/26/2009 1:43:25 PM] matt says: more strict polocy with staying in the tribe
[5/26/2009 1:43:42 PM] matt says: again no acd tribe, not that early
[5/26/2009 1:47:42 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: Nuke is really starting to get to me.
[5/26/2009 1:48:01 PM] matt says: nuke sucks
[5/26/2009 1:49:11 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: on what level do you rate Nuke's intelligance?
[5/26/2009 1:49:29 PM] matt says: out of ten
[5/26/2009 1:49:32 PM] matt says: 4
[5/26/2009 1:50:54 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: and you then must be a 2, before spouting off to someone who you believe to be willo atleast make sure it is. O an hi, im nuke. :)
[5/26/2009 1:50:57 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: nice to meet you :)
[5/26/2009 1:52:09 PM] matt says: I have told you as much in the past :/
[5/26/2009 1:52:25 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: say what? :S
[5/26/2009 1:52:46 PM] matt says: that I think your uninteligent
[5/26/2009 1:52:52 PM] matt says: not a well kept secret
[5/26/2009 1:53:06 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: I know that, but the fact the I out smarted you then.... :|
[5/26/2009 1:53:47 PM] matt says: you pretended to be someone else, and found out what exactly :/
[5/26/2009 1:54:10 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: just some decent stuff, not at all stand a lone stuff I agree
[5/26/2009 1:54:18 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: but it adds on to what I already have.
[5/26/2009 1:54:35 PM] matt says: you should read my signature
[5/26/2009 1:54:45 PM] matt says: it would have filled in 90% of that
[5/26/2009 1:55:55 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: here let me put it this way for you, say I have a hand full of marbles but not enough to fill a jar. if everytime I add 1 marble(like getting one very small piece of information) soon I would have enough to fill the jar.
[5/26/2009 1:56:42 PM] matt says: there is a reason that simz does not join you in your attacks on Evil
[5/26/2009 1:57:31 PM] matt says: you may have become a better player, but you are still far from understanding how to manipulate the world
[5/26/2009 1:58:08 PM] MiniPerv [Willovain] says: you so sure about that are you?
[5/26/2009 1:58:45 PM] matt says: well to judge that I think you would need to understand my motives in what I say.
[5/26/2009 1:58:52 PM] matt says: Which I doubt you do
[5/26/2009 2:04:19 PM] matt says: aww no talky
[5/26/2009 2:04:43 PM] Nuke says: sorry
[5/26/2009 2:04:49 PM] Nuke says: was doing stuff, about my pre-made in W38

I could share my opinion, of you out here, and show what you were like when you as old a player as him if you want? Well actually I can't your an older player than me and just recently figured out basic strategies, but I can show your earlier days, and why I was forced to threaten to kick you from my tribe on multiple occasions if you really want to involve me.

Last edited: