A Message to the Red Scare Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To Whom it may consern.

Do you really think you can take Crysis on? I have news for you, RS, and it is all very very bad.

Keep Ditching your offence on a lost cause, and be prepared to be smashed into submission.

Stop useing Ali Red Fist as a push account. IF your going to try it, at least have some honour.

Red Scare... It is Time.

DeletedUser

So I'm not understanding what this thread is about, right?

DeletedUser

Me neither.. they have been attacking eachother over month..

DeletedUser

To Whom it may consern.

Do you really think you can take Crysis on? I have news for you, RS, and it is all very very bad.

Keep Ditching your offence on a lost cause, and be prepared to be smashed into submission.

Stop useing Ali Red Fist as a push account. IF your going to try it, at least have some honour.

Red Scare... It is Time.

WTF man?

DeletedUser

Smokey, was it you tha came to me, as the new Leader of RS? if not correct me if i am wrong, however not long after you came to me, to open up negotiations for a seise fire, you boys continued to do so.

I still do not know what it is you want, but what ever it is, your not going the right way about it.

Ali Red Fist is Quitting, so he sends his troops my way, and i am happy to kill them, then he pawns his villages off to Die.

Big Mistake.

For what you want, From Me, and they way your family tribe continues to go about buisness, we have no choise but to turn our attention and focus on taking not only k75, but k85 also.

I gave RS plenty of chances to do the right thing, but your kidding yourself if you think you are going to make ground on us, we are a far better unit, 3 tribes V 1 and we are still getting our way so....

Yeah, continue on your lost cause for all i care.

Leisereiter ... i challange you, seeing you want to stick your nose in , once again... come to the front line and stop hiding behind your goons, either that or i will come to you, and do not think i will not, and when i do , i'll smash your villages into little bits also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Leisereiter ... i challange you, seeing you want to stick your nose in , once again... come to the front line and stop hiding behind your goons, either that or i will come to you, and do not think i will not, and when i do , i'll smash your villages into little bits also."

sword_fight_2.jpg

Like this?

What is this suppose to mean? what is your problem again? Where did i stick my nose in?

DeletedUser

words just words we will see in the end who comes out on top the end result is what matters

DeletedUser

What is this suppose to mean? what is your problem again? Where did i stick my nose in?

I mean, i am going to break you, My problem is your gutlessness.... you are hiding in the core of k74, were you believe youare untouchable... i move to the front line and fight, i emplore you to do the same ... does that make it simple, for your little pea size brain now, mate?

DeletedUser

Mushy confused:icon_sad:

i don't see where did he 'stick' his nose in in the first place?

Don't mean to offend you in any way fraser,I just wondered

DeletedUser

ok to shed some light on the situation

its been a while since this world had bored me since Saints merged with RS and i've been wanting o quit for a while

so just a bit after we merged with RS
CRY semi declare war on us (RS)
semi declare as in they didnt have the decency of saying it they just started attacking

and i received bunch of threatening letters on how i will get destroyed and how i missed my chance of joining CRY from fraseryeah :icon_rolleyes:

and i started getting daily nukings from fraseryeah, dilberland,(mainly those 2) adernalin, cracker, even tatisan & warfighter which all failed

well all these attack failed :lol: (thanks for the wonderful ODD, btw)

and fraser is MAD because he's worthless player who only talks a big game but cant do much as a player once he goes against a good player

in this time i managed to take 2 villages from him
please note that this is the guy that claimed he's gonna destroy me and wipe me off the map

so now that my quitting is finalized and i'm leaving soon, he's super mad because i decided to give a few of my friends some of my vills before i leave

and he has the neve to call me a cheater, and bad mouth me in mail and in forums, he even went as far as reporting me to MODs but failed miserably because i play with honor and never break the rules :icon_cool:

you may try as much as you like fraser bt you can never scar my reputation as a player, in any shape or form, cut your losses short before you make your self seem more of NOOB than what you made your self look so far

so to summarize my villages will go barbarian in a near future, but
FRASERYEAH has to live with the fact that he never took a vill from me

so goodbye W30 it was fun for a while but it turned boring real fast as the number of players that play with no honor outnumber the players that do

Best of luck to you all
specially my friends
~Ali Red Fist

DeletedUser

When I heard my friend Ali's name was being mentioned here in a negative way, I couldn't resist having to come in and see it for myself. I have walked from W30 too for RL reasons.

Let me first say that Cry picked up FU! refugees and used them to attack all former Saints players in an attempt to soften us up on K75. For the record, we were already softened up since we had been fighting with FU! since they were Thr which was over 3 months.

Cry failed to do what they set out to do and sweep past us on the northern side of k75. They thought that within a week we would fall and they would make their way to the rim with ease. This was not the case and Ali for one gave them a hard time. Ali Red Fist proved his skill to me during this attempt by Cry. That is unquestionable and he did it without using push accounts.

But let's see some real push accounts at work:

Here's Dilbertland:
dilbertland1l.jpg

Here's Sniperhawk (Notice even TWC is getting in the mix):
sniperhawk1nfm.jpg

I don't know if the TW Gods can lookup the account sit history here and then look at the attacks that were sent from these accounts with other players from [CRY]. If so, then maybe they'll catch these guys in the act.

So Fraser, before you go pointing fingers and proclaiming someone a cheater, you better be sure you have some evidence to back it up. Most importantly, be sure there is no evidence showing you have been doing that very thing you are accusing others of.

I think we can conclude here that it's case closed and everyone should see Fraser for what he really is.....

Farewell W30, met some great people here that made TW an enjoyable experience. To all former members of FU! and Thr - thanks for a great game guys, it was fun. I mean that with sincerity.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
words just words we will see in the end who comes out on top the end result is what matters

That is funny...

havent seen your words or axes since you declared war Kill vs Phoenx.

Where you been buddy?? waiting to see your face somewhere in the incomings...

But let's see some real push accounts at work:

Here's Dilbertland:
dilbertland1l.jpg

Here's Sniperhawk (Notice even TWC is getting in the mix):
sniperhawk1nfm.jpg

Push account?? Those accounts are being nobled out... Shows me that someone was playing, and can no longer play anymore.. so he is consumed.

I believe that ali is quitting, and fired off his nukes... and pawned his villages off to Die.

While that is all fine and dandy, i believe the complaint Fraser should have here is that Die is claiming his target villages...

Disclaimer

I know nothing of said accusations, merely correcting the term "push account".... i think that push account stands for an account used to boost other accounts.. not in your typical village gifting bonus.. but use of nukes, supports, and resources...

So you have no proof of any of that in those screen shots you have...

lol. Pwnd back?

DeletedUser

@Fraseryeah - I am thoroughly enjoying whatching you kiss Paj's rear particularly after setting kill/die after his tribe.

@Paj - you choose questionable company in questionable times.

DeletedUser

Sniperhawk is not inactive, and dilbert has been dead for a long time, it just took you 4 weeks to realise it (yes thats right , he ditched his troops then said farewell)

@ abscindo. I sold nothing, I used some properganda to get some information, and you gladly handed it to me, Sure I Had to give something to get it, but i got it, guess who i spoke to the very minute i found out you were stacking the front... You got it , Pajuno.

Do not stand there and tell me i have been owned, when we all know i am comming to get you, one way or another i will get there.

Once again 4 and a half K's, 2 maxed out tribes, V prehaps maby 2/3rd's of 2 K (at best) 1 tribe... Tsk Tsk.

and for what its worth, wether or not anyone liked Boo! or not, HAM declaing war and ringing in 2 other tribes is pretty much all i wanted them punished for, in the end it ended up being becouse of a snobby little kid, that has not learnt any hard life lessons.

Call me a liar, call me owned, call me Frasier for all i care, im not going away, and even when you try to make me, i will come back and haunt you and that is a promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear Frasier,
Breathe bud... thats it... two big boy breaths. I don't know what "snobby little kid" you are referring to but trust me he isn't going to learn any "hard life lessons" here in TW like yourself.

As far as handing you anything. the only thing I have handed you ever is an excuse to make yourself look ridiculous in these forums and you've done a fine job of that. probably didn't need my help.

Finally, when you get your lips off Pajs buttocks come get me so I can get back to my real life.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dear Frasier,
Breathe bud... thats it... two big boy breaths. I don't know what "snobby little kid" you are referring to but trust me he isn't going to learn any "hard life lessons" here in TW like yourself.

As far as handing you anything. the only thing I have handed you ever is an excuse to make yourself look ridiculous in these forums and you've done a fine job of that. probably didn't need my help.

Finally, when you get your lips off Pajs buttocks come get me so I can get back to my real life.

If your gonna talk smack, mate, learn to read first... saves you some humiliation.

I believe the snbby little kid was someone in the Ham issue.. not even referred to Die/Kill/Rs at all.....

Second, the pnp forums.. have personalities.. you dont have to like them.. they just are. For instance, i am not the same jack ass in game.. as i am here. They are called "characters" .. while i cant be a wwe wrestler to carry on the pn drama, i can act like one here... :p

Third, quit with the buttkissing.. your embarrassing me, as my other boyfriend dont know about fraser yet.. Heheh..

But honestly, come up with something new. That is post number five (that i have seen myself) where you mention it..

The trick to proper pnp is trying to post something funny, yet Different... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.