Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

YAY for SPAMZ!

spam.jpg

DeletedUser

YAY for SPAMZ!

spam.jpg

OMG I hate these new age spammers. What ever happened to the good old fashioned original spammers of the star-trek vs Star wars era. They are the fathers of spam.

Smam in it's entirety is suppost to completely demolish a forum so badly that everyone quits it. If people are able to find posts from people complaining about the spam then you have not spammed enough.:lol:

Tho once this world opens order will prevail.

DeletedUser

Please do NOT! flame the mods or any other players on this thread.

I've noticed that at the beginning of every world the forum is opened a day or so before the world opens and for those 20 or so hours that the forum is up, it gets spammed heavily. I'm not saying all of it is spam but a large portion of it is. And now with almost a whole week between now and the opening. This forum will be aptly named Spam City!

What is the point of having a world forum for a world that isn't even up yet? What do people have to talk about other than what premade is better or which world is better or who was first!? :icon_confused:

I am probably only adding to the spam by creating this thread but I believe I have a valid argument.

I'm guessing it's because Denny was sick of us and wanted us out of world 37.

Edit to Card: Starwars FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.