A Nice Balance - Thank you TW

DeletedUser

Greetings TW team and TW users,

I just popped in to the forum to say how nicely balanced this design appears to be. The slower growth of abandoned villages coupled with the removal of archers and paladins gives the High Performance World a nice feel to it. It also poses the users with many dilemmas over the acquisition of villages. This is a rare experience and I would just like to thank the TW team for their insight into making this world run this way.

From a TW users perspective it allows one to use a much greater range of skills than in the normal game. Like with all such games, activity plays a key role so it is important for all users to appreciate that there are no real winners or losers, rather one needs to learn to become efficient with their time.

All in all High Performance captures the beauty of the Classic World, yet at the same time allows those more versed in the later coding to participate too. It unifies the gaming experience and allows the users to understand that decisions that are good in conventional worlds do not necessarily apply here.

It has taken more calculations than normal to work out a way to proceed and there is actually little to be made between the advancement styles adopted by players.

So here's a warm thank you to the TW team for making High Performance more balanced for all.

Regards
Earthania

DeletedUser

I couldnt agree more, its a pleasant break from 15 and 16 both such annoying speeds, 15 too fast 16 too slow, and 17 is just 13s younger brother...

been a while since theres been a good world, world 4 for example, but this could be it due to the short life span, there will no excessive hatred amongst players.

DeletedUser

i also like the feel of this world soo far.. i think wars will happen very quickly! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yeah everyone is attacking it other at a great rate, but luckily the defense is doing just as good as offense, so people cant get pissed at each other cuz everyone is losing, especially Starfleet.

DeletedUser

Yeah everyone is attacking it other at a great rate, but luckily the defense is doing just as good as offense, so people cant get pissed at each other cuz everyone is losing, especially Starfleet.

You say that starfleet are noobs?, ohwell no that you said that ill quote you... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i was saying they were getting attacked by everyone, they have twice the defense rank of the second highest defense tribe.