A Player You Just Can't Trust - EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

LennoxW

You know I have a lot more friends on this world than you ever will, I play this game on mutual trust, you broke it now not many players will trust you.

DeletedUser

And now the real flaming begins.

The old "I have more friends than you argument."

With that, I take my leave from this thread. For good this time.

LennoxW

I believe the old argument is "I have more friends in real life than you" I never said anything about real life. I'm pointing out that dishonest players tend not to last long in this game

DeletedUser49935

psssst twstats

K73 (380|754) K73 4,019 lennoxW [PG13] Archaix [RAM] 2010-01-11 00:09:35
.Hubris (387|752) K73 4,127 lennoxW [Nobody] Archaix [RAM] 2010-01-09 19:29:11
.Globate (385|753) K73 7,012 lennoxW [Nobody] Archaix [RAM] 2010-01-09 15:09:52

The .Globate noble doesnt count. it was re-nobled.

DeletedUser

Please read my previous post, he has not betrayed any player from Nobody but me, he did not do this because we were holding him back
Archaix:
"I hope there's no bad blood between us... I've been planning this since day 1."
I sincerely hope you've never played like this before. I know many of his new tribemates in RAM have absolutely no trust in a player like this.
Anonymous :lol:
"well i think he was bragging bout wat he done on skype...thing is he is tribe menber now witch means we will work with him,but the way he has done dis players may not trust him"

Archaix on 09.01. at 15:27
Okay... I know this may sound strange, but I made a master plan when I joined this world.

It involved making a single PA, and letting them grow for a bit, and then nobling them. I never intended to be friends with him.

I'm just very good at faking it.

I've done the same thing, except to much smaller tribes, I let them grow, make them think I'm their friend but later I'll noble em cause they're nubs, maybe later I'll appreciate them when they're not nubs but for now, I like my stealthy "I'm not gonna waste my troops on you early in the game cause it'll only slow my growth, instead, I'm gonna let you grow and noble you when you're around 5k".

what archaix did was part of this world, some of us like to have fun in different ways, "its a game, move on", as they say.

LennoxW

You would do this to a player who sat you for two weeks, nobling your first village for you?

Archaix today at 05:24
Oh, I expected the flaming. Its just that we all have to live with the consequences of our actions.

My actions led me to be flamed.
Yours led to my decision not to noble you out until your bonus village becomes at least 3k.

The rest of your villages will be gone, but I refuse to give you the satisfaction of restarting with a tribe until I deem you a tiny threat.

Which, in all likelihood, will never happen again on this world.

Moral of the story: Each action has an equal and opposite reaction.

DeletedUser

You would do this to a player who sat you for two weeks, nobling your first village for you?

Archaix today at 05:24
Oh, I expected the flaming. Its just that we all have to live with the consequences of our actions.

My actions led me to be flamed.
Yours led to my decision not to noble you out until your bonus village becomes at least 3k.

The rest of your villages will be gone, but I refuse to give you the satisfaction of restarting with a tribe until I deem you a tiny threat.

Which, in all likelihood, will never happen again on this world.

Moral of the story: Each action has an equal and opposite reaction.

So what if you nobled his first village, what's that got to do with trust? the fact that you account sat him and didn't do anything funky, yeah, but when you make a strategy, you follow it through, no one realises how bad they feel after doing it, hey, whenever I betray someone I feel sorta bad but I get over it and stick with it. He chose you to noble thorugh and through, is there any point in telling us this? cause I can honestly say, nothing's gonna come of this, unless someone throws a couple of nukes at him, which I highly doubt :/

LennoxW

Yes he fells bad, bad enough to leave me with one village so I can't restart within my new tribe. *sarcasm*

Archaix today at 05:34
Think what you will. I still don't feel any remorse about this. Not my fault you failed to realize what was coming.

And I honestly (I bet that made you laugh) think that my morale bashers are plenty capable of wiping out >500 defensive troops a day. Won't be hard for them.
lennoxW today at 05:31
Any player silly enough to form an agreement with you after what you've done is hardly worth worrying about
Archaix today at 05:28
Oh, I've already hired morale bashers. Will be quite easy for me, don't worry :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser44836

I see no point to keeping this thread open any longer.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.