A potted history of Domino Part 5

DeletedUser

NUTS offered Domino a merge into them, I said no, NUTS quit... NUTS became Warsaw, Olaf left and was replaced by Tattered, Warsaw then attacked NATO and more or less ruined NATO's chance of winning the World. Then they all left and went grey.

Domino carried on nobling and around Summer of 2012 it became clear that Domino was going to win. We carried on to see if we could break NATO, it then became clear it would take too long... I talked to Noche, Noche talked to me... and we ended up deciding that it was time to finish things off. So we agreed, got it sorted and here we all are.

Thought you might appreciate a quicker summary than usual.

I can do a more in depth, long-winded one if you want!

Love

Rho.

Wroc Teh

Wow, that was indeed a great read Rho. It certainly brought back some memories. Although I never saw the world out to the end, it does remain my favourite world and I made some great friends and friendly enemies here. Thank you all for the enjoyment brought and I hope to meet you on other worlds. Fare ye well.

DeletedUser

You are welcome!

I know Reggie wanted a longer post for the last summary, but I'd already spent ages putting together the notes for the first four, and the NUTO war was fairly straightforward. The only part I'd need to expand on was Olafs offer for us to merge into NUTS,which went on for a while until he withdrew the offer. I was tempted, but we couldn't agree the terms, and in indsight I think he may have been looking for a quick resolution in the knowledge that he knew he and his team were not going to be around for long. So it was probably very fortuitous that Domino never went for the deal.

DeletedUser

Awesome read, Rho! I haven't visited anything TW related in years, so it was great to come back and read this. 38 certainly was a memorable world!