A question about premium!

DeletedUser

Hi! I have a month or so break from iRL commitments so I decided to play TW again just for fun. Looking around, Ive noticed quite a few changes, esp this thing where you can use premium to get ahead of others in the game. Just wanted to ask how much does it affect the game, because I do not want to play when all my hardwork will be gone just because of who someone paid their way to the top will come and noble me, or worse, cat me to the ground.

Ive been away from the game for a while and honestly cant remember anymore when I last played, could be early this year I dunno.

Also shoutout to anyone from Panic!/Meow!

-Nicole

PS :I cant even remember which shade of pink I write on >.<

DeletedUser

Well Nicole, Ive been out for a few years, and TBH this P2W is just an additional challenge. It has made quite a few nice farms. Plus, being able to sell res for PP is a massive boost, you can sell it for PP, buy some at a cheaper price, and never pay for premium again! (also really helps with insane smithy build times)

Any competent player can use it to boost themselves to insane levels really quickly, but most of the more capable players are just taking advantage of being able to pick up free PP.

The only advice anyone can really give you is to give it a whirl, and see how it fits your style of play.

DeletedUser

completely off topic here but nicole, did you happen to co-play IWillcontrol in world 52 a while back?

DeletedUser

completely off topic here but nicole, did you happen to co-play IWillcontrol in world 52 a while back?

w52 cant remember much but I think I was co-playing on the MTAR account (NiNi Tribe), not really sure as I cant remember much. Although the name sounds very familiar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a good player ( especially a good farmer ) will farm to the best of his / her abilities sell those resources for additional PPs and use them to get smithy timings to get lower and have nobles in much faster time ... well TW cant get easier than this Nicole ..

bottom line : good players will still have the same % of doing well as in any other world .

DeletedUser

i dont know which shade of pink you used to write on, but .... this one is a lil hard to read ... o_O

DeletedUser

Any competent player can use it to boost themselves to insane levels really quickly, but most of the more capable players are just taking advantage of being able to pick up free PP.

I have a question about activating bonus productions. If you activate, for example, clay pit bonus twice. Will it give you 40% additional res production instead of just 20? Anywhere I can get info about this?

DeletedUser

no unfortunately this is not how it works, it would just extend it from 1 week long activation to 2 weeks. It will add more % on top. If you want that i would suggest to buy res from others with your pp.

DeletedUser

I see, thank you. Although I do not buy res with PP, I had planned on investing on the boosted resources so I could supply more res for those who buy res with PP. Looks more profitable.

DeletedUser

i remember you nicole, i was on teh@ggressivef@rmer account... can't remember your ingame name though.... have also forgotten much. back on topic, the pp options on this world are pretty decent, flags are cool too. it basically speeds up the world from a x1 world to a 1.pp world.....

Panic! rule ok

EDIT: HI btw, i hope rl treating you well!

DeletedUser

nicole, would you like me to try and find you a spot co playing one of my team?? CORE - we rock. really...
i was rod on the teh@ggressivef@rmer account btw.... it's still doing mop up i think....

Last edited by a moderator: