A Twisted Love Poem To The Leader Of Time xx

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what bruno/deadly has to do with anything.
I stated since September you've jumped tribes about 6 times.
Going from one tribe, to another tribe that we've warred, until finally there are no tribes left for you to go to.

PedType:
SA =QR= 20th September 2009 - 16:00:01 1,952,246
=QR= H.K.M 22nd September 2009 - 01:00:02 1,977,214

H.K.M None 02nd November 2009 - 22:00:02 2,733,803
None =QRA= 03rd November 2009 - 07:00:01 2,734,334
=QRA= TOF 07th November 2009 - 04:00:01 2,813,704
TOF B.B.S 11th December 2009 - 16:00:01 3,450,138

@bold
I didn't know you guys were warring them at that time.

I don't see anything wrong with this. On the second HKM disbanded, right? On the third he joined QRA and stood there for four days then was in TOF for a month then Finally BBS. As you can see he went from one tribe to a better one.

Btw, from the second to the seventh, how is it running when you were warring all those tribes?

If this is true then You could have talked with the leadership and have this thing resolved but I guess you couldn't control your emotions so you decided to quit.

DeletedUser

14e6jd0.png

DeletedUser

This was probably my personal favorite:

67qm2w.png

And ya Greeny, it's for real.
I mean who needs spy's when you have brothers like these!

DeletedUser43045

Always a smart move to send an invite to the enemy leaders :) Hard not to accept when possibilities are trown in your face like that.

DeletedUser

ROFL.

That is just embarrassing :D. Simply working closely with Night is enough to ruin BBS' public image. :p After recruiting all of inactive refugee HKM leftovers and coordinating war efforts with night, they seem to be around the same level as Night, and thats not saying a whole lot.

DeletedUser

sure, Time have never recruit their enemies.

im pretty sure the recruiting happened once the tribe had either no chance of winning due to a good hammering or the tribe had collapsed already. not at the declaration period like B.B.S, declare then recruit a week later ftw. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

sure, Time have never recruit their enemies.

It's true, we make it standard practice when the Duke of the opposing tribe leaves his tribe for under 20 minutes, we have invites out to them immediately before even sending a mail.

canoso

Definitely, thats what makes you guys so good, everyone wants to take a pop at the best, Shakes is a good guy, trust me when I say he is complimenting you. :icon_biggrin:

Long time.... edgey10 :>