A0A declares on =AoD=

DeletedUser

from the time you decide to talk in ext, at least be able to verify your saying or else you will just ignored.

DeletedUser

from the time you decide to talk in ext, at least be able to verify your saying or else you will just ignored.

verify this start to back up your chest beating and making out your the best there ever has been when all you do is jack to back it up. if you want to try then come get me show me how good you are or get lost shut up and be the little coward you really are.

DeletedUser78112

Weren't you told not to come out here unless you could add anything constructive :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

awww just kiss and make up or do what your meant to do and you said your tribe is all about this time around astro and fight. or both shut up you both hugged your way out of wars. in till you do something in this world you will never have respect in this world. :icon_razz:

i agree,

DeletedUser

I fyou want an explanation i will give it.

First of all Nutter you do a full merge as well with everything of them in k85/86 without even fight them when we did.

I had made from day one known that i wanted few of original speechless boys in us. I had made known this to A)A leadership as both Nutter and kettco know. And even Nutter had agreed kettco did not.

After latest events, that i will not repeat here, alot of AOA members lost hte faith in theri leadership.
Last night we did two big operations on Snetram and From Hell. Both are down in the ground as we speak and in progress of nobling.
To be loyal to my word i contacted again some of AOA(LOVE) members again to let them know what plans i had from day one. Some of them agreed to come to us.

And no its not a partial merge, as i just recruited, none leader of them agreed to a merge and none said them to join us(thats the meaning of a merge btw). Even kettco was been recruited as a normal member and player that he wants to enjoy back the game.

Few more will join( i dont believe more then 4-5) and we recruited like 4-5 so far? In our tribe members' numbers i think that is total acceptable.

Rest will be killed.

We dont merge.
We selective recruit and finish of the rest.

My best.

DeletedUser

there doing a part merge part kill now so good luck to the new bigger [END] Goodbye LOVE (AKA A0A)
can't believe i just had to quote my self to show astro i was wishing him luck not flaming :icon_eek:

But i never did a merge i had left A0A week before that maybe more so will say your wrong to that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I fyou want an explanation i will give it.

First of all Nutter you do a full merge as well with everything of them in k85/86 without even fight them when we did.

I had made from day one known that i wanted few of original speechless boys in us. I had made known this to A)A leadership as both Nutter and kettco know. And even Nutter had agreed kettco did not.

After latest events, that i will not repeat here, alot of AOA members lost hte faith in theri leadership.
Last night we did two big operations on Snetram and From Hell. Both are down in the ground as we speak and in progress of nobling.
To be loyal to my word i contacted again some of AOA(LOVE) members again to let them know what plans i had from day one. Some of them agreed to come to us.

And no its not a partial merge, as i just recruited, none leader of them agreed to a merge and none said them to join us(thats the meaning of a merge btw). Even kettco was been recruited as a normal member and player that he wants to enjoy back the game.

Few more will join( i dont believe more then 4-5) and we recruited like 4-5 so far? In our tribe members' numbers i think that is total acceptable.

Rest will be killed.

We dont merge.
We selective recruit and finish of the rest.

My best.

snetram has been flatlinning since the 27th.....

DeletedUser

can't believe i just had to quote my self to show astro i was wishing him luck not flaming :icon_eek:

I did not said anything to flame you.

I took your words to give an explanation here to what happened with us and LOVE.

You took some members in i took some we kill the rest.

Where is the flame on this?

DeletedUser

he has not been active
plus
he hasnt been online when we launched
his post on the forum was on today
not yesterday wen he saw 4K attacks

Skype convo.... so it counts

DeletedUser80534

I would just like to point out, that I am not playing my account. Snetram was my bro...

DeletedUser

Skype convo.... so it counts

The account did not left alone.
Had a sitter and as far as iknow the sitter is better player then snetram.
So if the sitter could not do anything think how easy snetram would have died.

Nothing more to add here.

4k-5k attacks were enough to kill his morale, will to play and his account. And we could do better but we did not thought it was necessary and as we all see it was not.

And all those attacks where only from one of our 4 teams.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The account did not left alone.
Had a sitter and as far as iknow the sitter is better player then snetram.
So if the sitter could not do anything think how easy snetram would have died.

Nothing more to add here.

4k-5k attacks were enough to kill his morale, will to play and his account. And we could do better but we did not thought it was necessary and as we all see it was not.

And all those attacks where only from one of our 4 teams.:icon_razz:

Not Knocking your efforts as it had 2k incoming last night so fair play. But the sitter was away for when all attacks started as at a family BBQ when he returned i told him not to do anything and to pass the sit on as the war/end's expansion has nothing to do with us so i doubt the sitter is that good now and yes probably saw that and said screw that

DeletedUser

prolly you are right there, but still account is not un protected.