About CHOKE!

DeletedUser

Hello,

I just want to ask where is Choke! Tribe based. Which K? or it isn't based in single K?
What's with the recruitment?

If I start over, will you still consider me to join your Tribe?

Thanks,

Sasuke

DeletedUser

I can't help but to wonder was this the actual, the real reason why you disbanded Silent?
And to think i was about inquire whether you had plans to open recruitment for players in the southeast outer core.
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Disbanding of Silent, doesn't have anything to do with this Thread.

For leading a Tribe, you need a lot more of Time then just playing in a Tribe. I always got 20+ Mails when I got on my account, I don't have time to read them all + Tribe Forums and the requests.

It's my fault, yes, that's why I disbanded. I gave the offer to give a Duke status to someone in Tribe, however only 1 responded, but he wanted to create a new Tribe under another Tag Name.

That's why I disbanded.

I will try to play like a player in a Tribe, where I know the members from before.

DeletedUser

If you wont too become proud member of CHOKE!...you must pass simple iq test...i know its a prob. for a lot of you off you...but still if you want too try it contact nikola88sb....

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Disbanding of Silent, doesn't have anything to do with this Thread.

For leading a Tribe, you need a lot more of Time then just playing in a Tribe. I always got 20+ Mails when I got on my account, I don't have time to read them all + Tribe Forums and the requests.

It's my fault, yes, that's why I disbanded. I gave the offer to give a Duke status to someone in Tribe, however only 1 responded, but he wanted to create a new Tribe under another Tag Name.

That's why I disbanded.

I will try to play like a player in a Tribe, where I know the members from before.

I also do not find this reason that convincing. You could have simply delegated work onto other members i.e. by appointing a secretary for the mails problem and having some forum mods for the forums problem.

Surely you must have realised going in that leading would require a lot more effort? I expect a lot of Silent members will feel let down by your decision.

You're much better off just being honest and saying you just couldn't be bothered to lead anymore, I don't want it to seem like I'm flaming but I've been in a few situations like this in the past (from a members perspective) where my leader disbanded the tribe and we all had to find new tribes, which is highly annoying.

DeletedUser

I think few players who joined Silent and other players who know me from other Worlds, know that I always leave Worlds quick if I'm not pleased with my progress.

Back to your post..
It always does require alot more effort, but in the beginings I ussualy don't like to set any Recruiters or Diplomants who could take over my Mails, as I don't know if those players fit in those roles. And for Baron's sake, I never give anyone a Baron priv on other Worlds where I lead the Tribe, simply because, I have some kind of my own look on developing the Tribe, and I'm not used to talk about it through council, as it takes time to get to the final answer and decision.

Yes, that may sound bad to you - my way to lead a Tribe, but it worked on other Worlds while I was online.

I didn't want to disband Tribe, I tried to find someone to take over it. However only 1 person mailed at that time, and he wanted to create a new Tribe with Silent members.

DeletedUser

Choke! is based whereever Choke! desires to be based, we are simply a collection of excellent players who love each other <3