Absol.'s Showroom

DeletedUser

I don't really know about what sigs you guys are referring to but since there is so much controversy about this issue,why don't you ask him to provide you with the .psd files?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We said it several times (at least I did :p) and he didn't, he just left. Kind of suspicious to me.

DeletedUser

Well if someone accused me of ripping, I would happily prove I wasn't, it would take a few second to show the .xcf file, date i posted it on my image hoster, etc. Not... Delete and leave.

DeletedUser

Well if someone accused me of ripping, I would happily prove I wasn't, it would take a few second to show the .xcf file, date i posted it on my image hoster, etc. Not... Delete and leave.
exactly what i'd do, if he wasnt a ripper, why not prove it?

DeletedUser

Leave this thread to die out. He left, he fails, we can call him a ripper all we want :)

DeletedUser

That's what I hate about the legal system and attitude in my country (and most) they are all guilty until proven innocent, and I greatly dislike it.

In the british legal system, a case of "res ipsa loquitur" , the burden of proof does infact change to the defendant to prove they they did not cause negligence. So the person they were negligent to does not have to prove that they were. A res ipsa loquitur is a case where "things speak for themselves" i.e it is so obvious that negligence was caused it speaks for itself. E.g a doctor leaving a swab in a patients stomach after surgery.

Annnyway :D

Absol if you did rip just admit it and move on, I'm sure if you actually attempt to learn and contribute to the community you can be forgiven.