Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

smivers

I've been wantong to play word once since the beggining, since i started on W8.Now what i have though to do.Is just ask, if anyone has an account and are no longer wanting to play let me know.I'll take any half descent account off anyone. :icon_wink:

Please :icon_razz:​

DeletedUser

I've been wantong to play word once since the beggining, since i started on W8.Now what i have though to do.Is just ask, if anyone has an account and are no longer wanting to play let me know.I'll take any half descent account off anyone. :icon_wink:

No offence to you but I don't think anyone would want to give there acount to someone who has been playing tribalwars for a few months. There are experienced players wanting to play world one but realy the world is growing old and is in it's dieing days. It is a very fun world indeed.

Im Happy

I love how people think after half a year reaching 200,000 points (depending on how good they are) that they can handle accounts over like 1 billion.

PS never world one player, no world right now, so just surfing the forums.

smivers

I dont take any offence to comments.But i was just asking, i am sure theres no harm in it?

DeletedUser

I love how people think after half a year reaching 200,000 points (depending on how good they are) that they can handle accounts over like 1 billion.

PS never world one player, no world right now, so just surfing the forums.

Try to be nice to him. He was just asking. But in world one, acounts get given away in rare occasions and they usually are never played as well as they used to be played and end up going inactive and then barbarian.

The original player staying there is always better.

DeletedUser

Usually the accounts get new owners that the tribe is all ready familiar with. So getting an account in W1 via forum asking is pretty much impossible.

And original players are not always best, I have quadrupled the points my original account owner had :p

DeletedUser

Usually the accounts get new owners that the tribe is all ready familiar with. So getting an account in W1 via forum asking is pretty much impossible.

And original players are not always best, I have quadrupled the points my original account owner had :p

Fair enough. I presume you are right there. But usually original owners are better because they have built the acount to their liking. (village builds village names, troops in villages, points of villages) If someone came along and built all my villages above 10k points I would be pissed off a little if I came back.

DeletedUser

be nice? in world 1? don't you know thats against the rules?

DeletedUser

be nice? in world 1? don't you know thats against the rules?

Go onto a newer world and say something you get about 20 nerds in 5 minutes with the old "fail" "noob" "OMGZZ!!!111!!" "technically"

Then you come to world one were it is peaceful and everyone is nice to eachother. That's why world one forums are the best :)

DeletedUser

Go onto a newer world and say something you get about 20 nerds in 5 minutes with the old "fail" "noob" "OMGZZ!!!111!!" "technically"

Then you come to world one were it is peaceful and everyone is nice to eachother. That's why world one forums are the best :)

Yea to be honest that is completely true :(

DeletedUser

i never remembered world 1 as friendly, constant insults at eachother on here, so i am a bit lost with that lol

DeletedUser56985

I've been wantong to play word once since the beggining, since i started on W8.Now what i have though to do.Is just ask, if anyone has an account and are no longer wanting to play let me know.I'll take any half descent account off anyone. :icon_wink:​

It doesn't look like you've grasped the english language.

Status
Not open for further replies.