Account

DeletedUser

I'm gonna jump on this special little band wagon :D

seeing as i could rock the socks off a dog i feel i deserve a place among you wonderful peoples :D

as you can see a fantastic 2,6 mil score on w17 :D

now 2,3 I should leanr not to call poeple ^%&£%^^$$ers in messages :D

anyway, i appear to be waffeling now, i want to see if this would work so i am going to ask for an account... :D

:D

i'm a special person

DeletedUser

Not another player from a newish world asking for an account. We get at least 2 new ones every week. You wont get any and this is beginning to annoy me and I'm sure annoy some other world one forum readers.

-sean

DeletedUser

I don't really mind, it gives us the chance to shut them down. :)

I know everyone is looking for a chance to trash talk, so this just makes it a bit easier.

DeletedUser

i know, i read your comments and TBH i don't REALLY want an account i'm happy w17....

you can vent your frustration out on moi! :D

DeletedUser

i know, i read your comments and TBH i don't REALLY want an account i'm happy w17....

you can vent your frustration out on moi! :D

I am actually looking to quit tribalwars soon. But I will be hitting delete.

elmoblue

I want an account :icon_cry: but unlike everyone else i did used to play on world 3 so im not an entirely new player to get one

btw why would you hit delete? it just makes a big open gap in the world full of barbs.....

DeletedUser

I want an account :icon_cry: but unlike everyone else i did used to play on world 3 so im not an entirely new player to get one

btw why would you hit delete? it just makes a big open gap in the world full of barbs.....

So players like you don't get a chance in world one. World 3 shut months after world one and 2. And World 1 had been going for about 2 years by the time world 3 shut so really you came to the game more than 2 years after world one which is too long you wouldn't know any of world ones history.

If anyone knows any world one players wanting an account direct them to me.

DeletedUser61336

i played w2 hahaha :D

Beat both of ya...Played W1.:icon_wink:

So players like you don't get a chance in world one. World 3 shut months after world one and 2. And World 1 had been going for about 2 years by the time world 3 shut so really you came to the game more than 2 years after world one which is too long you wouldn't know any of world ones history.

If anyone knows any world one players wanting an account direct them to me.

If you could, say hi to freearth for me.:) Haven't talked to him since W33...

DeletedUser

yes but this is an alias.. got given this account so saw fit to create acc. for forums

DeletedUser

yes but this is an alias.. got given this account so saw fit to create acc. for forums

What was your world one acount? Because quite frankly if you were going to ask for a world one acount you would either log into your world one acount or you would say would something about world one history so we knew you are an ex-player.

DeletedUser

n you didn't maybe you rimmed the original owner of this account but i was ezekielshallkikyoass w2 and i'm not gonna come back here so it can probably be locked

DeletedUser

sean, bit behind for world one, with 2.8mill .....

O'm on the rim so I'm relatively safe. And points don't matter, troops do. I can sit here labeling attacks and just snipe noblemen and really it would take a while to get through me however I barely log into world one much I just read the externals.

I will be getting back up to date with world one after I have had my operation but until then I'm going to store packets ready for a good nobling spree. Big barbs, enemies small players in crappy tribes.

World one has a feeling about it that no other world has. In fact the first four worlds are unique from each other and from any other world. There is a feeling about it that no other world has. I played the first 8 worlds except world 7 for a long period of time in each and got a lot of experience from each. (and I mean a shit load) I know how this game works now and all I need to know is how I begin the game (starting from my first village up until I have about 20 villages) after they I am great as long as I am active.