Account?

DeletedUser

I am looking for an account on this world. I have experience on world 8 as itsmehere and world 46 as swordalchemist. If anyone has an account that is, or will be vacated, please contact me

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

'Nuff said.

DeletedUser

uhh... thats my join date for this forum account.. it doesnt pertain to this at all

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
uhh... thats my join date for this forum account.. it doesnt pertain to this at all

Uuuh yes. We usually consider people with a way too recent join date on the forums fairly unsuitable to give an account to. Why? Because it's difficult to believe someone when they say they've played on w8 when their forum account is a month old. You may consider that an irrelevant detail, but to us that's a quite heavy downpoint for you.

If you played w8, you ought to have a forum account from w8.

DeletedUser

i think i'd rather give my account to a poorly developed butterfly, with the motor skills of a sloth on weed.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
i think i'd rather give my account to a poorly developed butterfly, with the motor skills of a sloth on weed.

Rofl, now that's what I call an accurate reply! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser92664

Uuuh yes. We usually consider people with a way too recent join date on the forums fairly unsuitable to give an account to. Why? Because it's difficult to believe someone when they say they've played on w8 when their forum account is a month old. You may consider that an irrelevant detail, but to us that's a quite heavy downpoint for you.

If you played w8, you ought to have a forum account from w8.

Hey, i have played on w7 mate, but i just joined 5 days ago roughly. Not that im wanting an acc on this world..^^ just saying. ;)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Hey, i have played on w7 mate, but i just joined 5 days ago roughly. Not that im wanting an acc on this world..^^ just saying. ;)

So you say, so you say. Until you ask for an account, we have neither reason nor interest to doubt it. But if you ask for an account, the join date will clearly put some big shiny golden doubt over whether you really played w7 or not.

DeletedUser92664

So you say, so you say. Until you ask for an account, we have neither reason nor interest to doubt it. But if you ask for an account, the join date will clearly put some big shiny golden doubt over whether you really played w7 or not.

Well u do not have to beleive me mate. It doesnt really matter tbh...

tokstolle

I am looking for an account on this world. I have experience on world 8 as itsmehere and world 46 as swordalchemist. If anyone has an account that is, or will be vacated, please contact me

Short answer is a simple no.

It is pretty simple, without knowing someone in w2 (or any other closed world) or is known to the worlds community you will never get a account. The reason to it is pretty simple and that is that we neither know how good or bad you are with the game and the most important is that we don't know if you will turn against the tribe and the old owners tribemates and friends or not. The average account has around 900 village so if you turn it against its tribe it will take time to fix the damage that is done (in an area that also can be emptied to support the frontline).
In fact it is even several old tribemates that I would not help to get back in becuase I don't know if the want back just to stir things around or the help the tribe.

In short, without already knowing people in the world you will never get a account in w2 or any other closed world.

Last edited:

hogarth01

Hey Mikeys.. Long time no see bro.. Haven't been on W2 for over a year now.. Anyway you could help the light shine again for me buddy?