Aggresive

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

With we you mean "what" right? Well, in that sentence: Just motivating my neighbors to restart and then turn into a farm. I know how annoying it is to see incoming attacks.

DeletedUser

Spear/axe time attack number 1:
Attacker: Jerrysgames
Village: K54|0001 (486|538) K54

Quantity: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Spear/axe time attack number 2:

Quantity: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Sword time attack:

Quantity: 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Omgz we were so relieved ! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So you think people seeing fake attacks coming towards them will make them react like the following:

"OMG NO, NOOO WHY ME? IM BEING ATTACKED.... WITH A FAKE... QUICK WHERES THE RESTART BUTTON AHHH"

And yes i meant "What"

DeletedUser

Someone who signed up on the forum yesterday would obviously know more about that so I will shut it.

DeletedUser

Because people don't have more then one forum account ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This is not my only account :/ i have a accounts on different worlds with different names...

Woodlandapple

With we you mean "what" right? Well, in that sentence: Just motivating my neighbors to restart and then turn into a farm. I know how annoying it is to see incoming attacks.

Usually it provokes them to either turtle like crazy, or attack you back until they catch you offline and kill off your troops. Good luck with that one.

DeletedUser

In my opinion you made a poor decision and i think you was hoping people would bow down and call you the god of war?

DeletedUser

bows to the god of war...

oh wait whose the god of war again? :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.