Alex.K's offtopics

makoto

ihatemybrain: I have moved some posts from another topic and started this one giving it the title I chose. I did not wish to lock the topic in question just because of Alex.K's offtopics in it.

I hope that nobody minds this kind of strategy for removing offtopic posts.

makoto's post starts here:

I like ALEX, he is my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD

NOT :icon_evil: :icon_evil: , another thread that has become absolutly off-topic and useless, sorry to say it, but it's getting again off-topic :p :D

Regards
-Makoto

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NOT :icon_evil: :icon_evil: , another thread that has become absolutly off-topic and useless, sorry to say it, but it's getting again off-topic :p :D

Regards
-Makoto

exactly!
One person that thinks strait!.!.!.!.!|
We are oftopicingstupposting

makoto

Alex, can i ask you a question ??

i have no idea who ar what you are, lets make this clear
but it has come to my attention you're not very 'popular on forum' AND
it has also come to my attention that you make off-topic posts which actually tributes nothing to the greater good, so why do you even bother posting ?? also i've just read you only play on W1, then WHY oh WHY do you continue to keep track of W1 politics ??

Regards
-Makoto

DeletedUser

Alex, can i ask you a question ??

i have no idea who ar what you are, lets make this clear
but it has come to my attention you're not very 'popular on forum' AND
it has also come to my attention that you make off-topic posts which actually tributes nothing to the greater good, so why do you even bother posting ?? also i've just read you only play on W1, then WHY oh WHY do you continue to keep track of W1 politics ??

Regards
-Makoto

i play w3 also. many topics and posts i make are not good and are useless. Just as all the other peoples that post in this topic. And about who am i? I am a human rfrom planet Earth living on earth and playing a great game named tribalwars. Btw, i am VERY popular on the forums as a spammer.

DeletedUser

Regards
-Makoto

He is quite right in the Off-Topic quote there.
I think a thread should be made, just for Alex.K
That way, people know which threads to look in because I like this one and then lost it as I forgot the name.

makoto

Yet, surely you must understand that people do not take highly to spammers, So if you wish to take my advice, which i'm sure you won't

don't spamm to much, people will respect you more if your posts actually contributed to something

Regards
-Makoto

DeletedUser

anyway, i play on w1 also.. with my little village so i can post here. Btw, i am supporting my friend in word war.

Your profile says you don't play world 1 stop lying.

Alex.k-'s world 1 profile said:
If you want pictures, or graphics, please contact me. If you need any information also contact me.

Click this link and you will be terrfied, well , ok im kidding, this is just an online game, after you make a user and log in you will actually like it...

if you want a Presonal Nap or Ally please contact me.

Personal Alliances:
I will not post them for political reasons. i have 7 Personal alliances, and 3 Nap's.

The Only perosnall ally i wish to share with everyone is the TMT (The Minus Team) which is fully under mine controll.

'"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to
every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."'

'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
i am deleting this account. i will be playing ONLY on world 3. Contact me there.

Stay out of conversations that don't involve you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FalseMyrmidon calling him names can get you banned, I think you should change it, just incase.

And makoto is right. I have Never personally talked to him, but by reading his posts, he sounds like a player you would respect.

Santana

DeletedUser2250

At Obskure

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/phylosopher
Also... just to rehash what everyone else has said... why are you still around?

Oh yeah... delusional as well.

If we are quoting dictionaries Obskure:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/delusional

Yet I wasn’t was I :p

And yet another good honest topic backed up with facts ruined by TW, thinking that if they off topic so much, the topic at hand may be forgotten and locked

And Alex.K- I don't like TW much, but I hate you twice as much as I hate them, just don't come on tribal wars again. People like you make a fool out of yourself, making you the "class clown" and make people waste time insulting you. Just go away...

DeletedUser

Can someone Geschlossen Alex pls? Im not kidding when I say that my 8 yr old son can form a more grammatically correct sentence.
Witch means he could beet him at an english contest.

DeletedUser

I have mailed him about it and I fell we don't need to discuss his actions any more.

I would like to use the occasion to remind you that you can report posts made by players. When you do this the forum moderator will get a message with the report and will check it.

DeletedUser1047

I don't have much to add to this, I was going to reply to a post that alex made in the previous topic claiming that all of VP hated him because of a vendetta of one of our members, einhanders.

I would like to point out that this is partially true. Einhander, one of our dukes and admins tried to promote forum activity on our offsite forums so you reported him to himself for making posts that encouraged other tribe members to get involved with our decision making, his posts were too close to trolling apparently.

I can assure you alex that this was not the only reason for us declaring war upon you several times. that was just a fun after-thought.