ALLERT = ?! + COV-19 plays merge war

King Delta

Reaction score
So after taking all the members from ALLERT to ?! These guys have played merge war turning alliances inside out and sucking up any high point loyals.

?! Is COV-19. They change their names often and place spies in your tribe.

They are pure snakes. They ruined my game to be honest and screwed up my old tribe I was trying to lead.

And... I am...

Getting tired of this now world after world.

Tide

Reaction score
what tribe were you leading? i thought ALLERT was just some guys pretending to be that premade tribe from italy.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So after taking all the members from ALLERT to ?! These guys have played merge war turning alliances inside out and sucking up any high point loyals.

?! Is COV-19. They change their names often and place spies in your tribe.

They are pure snakes. They ruined my game to be honest and screwed up my old tribe I was trying to lead.

And... I am...

Getting tired of this now world after world.

When you get random players, what do you expect to happen that is where you share your drama.

King Delta

Reaction score
In my eyes a tribe who uses being #1 before nobles to recruit their allies members should be rimmed. ?! makes no exception.

Also, that does not even begin to say the things about this already rocky tribe.

DeletedUser124381

In my eyes a tribe who uses being #1 before nobles to recruit their allies members should be rimmed. ?! makes no exception.

Also, that does not even begin to say the things about this already rocky tribe.

Just mad they wouldn't let you join, don't be salty now.
2 days ago you were begging to join them and now they are a rocky tribe :D

King Delta

Reaction score
100% ?! COV-19 is a vulnérable rocky tribe.

The players and leader within both tribes like to recruit your members and turn your allies against you.

But we all know how quick those members will leave when the fighting gets intense. Merge harder.

And ... Next time during a recruitment process dont give up the names of your leadership structure. Hence put stress on that the whole tribe collapses. :cool:

After 30+ worlds this is the first time I have actually used the forums on any of my accounts.

~ King out

Last edited:

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man King Delta, You still going on about all that, So lets start off with Ta. C wasn't your tribe to lead. You got all B-hurt when players from ?! and !? wanted me to lead their sister tribe, Cause they knew me from past worlds. You got offended cause they didn't want you due to all your drama you brought. So why can't you take accountability, for your own action bro?