Alpha K55

drocgames1

I am Founder of Alpha. I have been playing tribal wars off and on since w9. Here is a quick summary of the worlds I've played.

w9
First world. I was a noob like most players are when they start, however I learned a lot about the game during this world. I used some of the things I learned and I was able to conquer 9 villages. I was loyal to the tribe I was in and stuck it out for quite a while. I did end up losing on this world to a bigger player I put up a good fight but it wasn't enough. I took what I learned and moved on to another world.
w17
After losing in w9 this w17 was just starting so me and a friend took our accounts here, by this time I was a bit more experienced I knew how to build my villages, how to become a decent player in a tribe and how to make my alliances somewhat. I was able to have a total of 12 villages here which is a step up from w9. I did lose here while in a war, I was taken about my multiple players and while yes I got support sometime its not enough. I learned more on this world.
w27
This is my most successful world, I came to this world and brought the knowledge I had with me. I was able to conquer a total of 27 villages on this world, I then learned how much time was really needed for this game. I did this without a premium account and at that time account manager wasn't a thing. I took care of my village the best I could before being taken out again. I did put up a hell of a fight before losing them, but over time I was taken out.

This is a link to my TW stats which will let you look more into my past worlds and stats on them.
http://www.twstats.com/index.php?page=search&name=drocgames1&type=player

Alpha will have guides, polls, and community discussions. I will put the time forward to help everyone in the tribe. Don't expect to get any tribal privileges straight off, once the tribe is more developed we will hold polls for council members, diplomats, etc.

Requirements to Join:
-Activity, this includes more than just logging in your village, we want to know you and work with you. Know that troops win wars.
-Accept to be account sat for check-up in a max of 3 days from joining (will soon become mandatory prior to joining)

If your interested in joining Alpha then please message me with the following:
-Send links to past worlds, explain why you think Alpha will benefit from you.
-What is your gaming style (offensive/defensive

DeletedUser111197

My best world was 3 villages cant you teach me?

drocgames1

If your on w76 in K55 I can teach you some of the things I know.