Alt W94 Skype Chat

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

recent circumstances forced me to create an Alt Skype Chat, I was banned from & didn't wish to return to the original chat

the situation was resolved, I am back, but there has always been questions regarding the future of the alternative chat I created
today that future is determined

Alt W94 Skype Chat will continue
not as competition to Topat's chat, but rather as the alternative it is

both chats supply a demand by virtue of the differences
if they were similar, I would end mine, it wouldn't be needed

I will detail those differences with no offense intended, in fact I expect Topat's to have greater appeal, to each their own & I am in each, plan to remain in each

but I want to point out there is a real alternative, not just a duplicate of the most common type of chat which is an evironment many players don't want any part of

many players avoid what is the stereotypical world chat, even tribe chat, based off the environment which is basically what you would find in a junior high recess yard, again no offense, many players want the stereotype environment, that is what Topat's chat is

Topat's chat has close to 60 players, most are friends, very active chat
most posts are about sex, everybody insults each other in jest, next to nothing is tw related

my chat has much fewer people, it wasn't the 1st, it was posted before w94 "knew" me, i never promoted it after as the future was always a question, atm we have 10, a nice start, but we are ready to welcome more

Alt W94 Skype Chat IS a tw chat, that is the most common topic
second most common topic is people's stories, we're all getting to know each other
you're much more likely to see a player tell another player "well done" vs "send me nudes" or sexual insults in jest
it is not the result of moderation (there has been 0 & are few rules) it is the result of choice
the members made it what it is

so while we welcome new people, be clear on the differences, in w94 you have choices!

if you want to talk about boobs & compare penis size while insulting folks, please use Topat's chat for that

if you want to discuss tw, please use Alt W94 Skype Chat
I'll miss your posts in Topat's chat, it will be buried in other posts

if you want to meet new people in a mature environment, again Alt W94 Skype Chat is where to go

Last edited by a moderator: