Always forgotten, Forever Alone!

DeletedUser

Hello W61 forum posters :). I'm Jackandcoke. Bringing you a tribe in the Southwest.

Little bit about myself
I've played TW for 6-7 years now, and I have Quite a few tribes under my belt, and have played with some of the better players in the game.

Welt 1: (Dont remember username, or tribe name) Was duke with a few friends in a top 10 tribe untill we came to .net (I only made it to maybe 200-300k before we came to .net, Came back into the world takign over an account about 5mil or so)

World 1: (dont remember username, or tribe name) Was duke of the German ran tribe in the south, did notplay W1 for long due to the aspect that i had to quit due to reallife.

World 7: Was duke of MP*ATL and councial member of the MP*Fam

World 17: Well, this is a conserversial world, A lot of ppl started hating me and so on, as well as spamming me. at the time i was a spammer and let a over hyped up premadetribe get to my head, It was the first premade i ran, so :). I was duke of WTF?,Did not make it that far due to bad publicity.

World 35: Duke of Rawr, Unfortiently ran into internal issues and fell apart.

World 40: I started out as a member of Iban, the spyed on LOST, then came back as Duke of Iban. Went on vacation, at the time Sp.ag had RL issues and disapeared The tribe fell apart after pretty fast.

World 55: Duke of Orgasm (I think it was the name i changed it aroudn alot :p) Fell apart due to a merge gone wrong and me having to quit due to RL.

World 59: Founder of shAve, Lead it to top 5, then ended up quiting due to a bad choice on my account. stepped down to Bee and WFA, who has been leading it even better then i could have :).

Now i decided to come make a tribe here with Make No Mistakes, close nit small tribe :).Intrested mail me in game,

Tribe information:
Tribe name: We Walk The World Alone!
Tag: Alone!

i dont plan on leading it to a top tier tribe, but i feel a small close nit strong tribe would do me some good, plus help Make No Mistakes withlearnign how to lead/play as he is a newer player.

Only real requierments are Skype, We will accept newer players and old school players, just mail me in game :)

Also, remember i give free candy, Just come to my van :p.

Thanks,
Jackandcoke.

DeletedUser

That's way back...what, 4-5 years? >.< I will create a Skype account later on.

DeletedUser

me remember ye, dunno from where

Jack n coke sucks, try't with rum

DeletedUser

Tribe name: We Walk The World Alone!
Tag: Alone!

Kinda hard to walk the world alone, when you are with six o0

But, goodluck there in the Southwest :)

DeletedUser

Question. Your experience you have posted, I couldn't help but notice most of those tribes fell apart, is it highly likely this one will follow suit?

DeletedUser

Question. Your experience you have posted, I couldn't help but notice most of those tribes fell apart, is it highly likely this one will follow suit?

No, as ive done major changes on how i post on PnP. Most of the tribes fell apart because of my horrible PnP posting, and genual Lack of people skills on the forums. And as i proved on W59, ive changed Drasticly how i post on the forums and since then, have actually gained a positive reputation on the forums.

Though, There is always the chance it may fail. As there is always a chance for any tribe to fall apart.