Announcing CM Family

• Thread starter DeletedUser1122
  • Start date

DeletedUser1122

Effective immediately, the tribes of CM and Family have become one. After careful consideration on each side and exhaustive talks, the tribal aristocracy have deemed a merger between the 2 tribes to be an incredible opportunity for our tribes to flourish.

CM and Family have become the imaginative name of... wait for it... wait for it... almost... CM Family. Also known as CMFAM(1-5).

It goes without saying that there will be an adjustment period as the tribe is settling in, but this does not mean that we will be any less cohesive across the tribes. On the contrary, because of the changes, we have committed to making sure that we are secure.

We know that we have a lot of common treaties between our tribes, and we hope that we can maintain each one of them. Our tribes are in agreement that we hope to maintain these alliances, however there are bound to be changes with any new tribe formation.

Any questions or concerns on this merger can be sent directly to myself or Franquay.

Good luck in the game everyone, I look forward to the new world with our new tribe.

Tyrone

Last edited:

DeletedUser

CM are proud to merge with Family and Clann and look forward to a long and prosperous adventure.

Tyrone's statement can be read as a joint declaration, now we are as one. I echo the sentiments re our alliances and suspect that things will convert smoothly given how well our tribes are run.

Thank you.

DeletedUser137

Ok, new family of tribes with a bad name.
At lest Esl, Rum, Smoke and Xig families merged quietly and they make up half the players on the game almost.

DeletedUser2739

Proud to have been associated with CM and looking forward to a being member of our new and big CMFAMILY :)

DeletedUser

Ok, new family of tribes with a bad name.
At lest Esl, Rum, Smoke and Xig families merged quietly and they make up half the players on the game almost.

We merged? Darn, never realised that! ;)

AmerRules

:p Behind times, aren't ya TimDogg?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What a merge, taking quiet to a whole new level. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser137

Wow, that merge was so quiet, only i noticed it. Not even the rest of ESL was told.

Still, i saw it in the smoker profile then realised it was in all the tribes mentioned.

DeletedUser

Well I have always respected CM and they have been good allies. So I will welcome the new members of CM and hope the new joined tribe is as honorble as the original CM :icon_razz:

BTW I was suprised when I noticed the change on the map :)

308404 its not quantity that matter but quility.