Another Dirty Trick Of Shrek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser88522

if strategy is cheating for you in this game, never come back ! :icon_twisted:

SHREK = TOTAL noobs, go see TWstats and see theyre members list, youll see loads of RED players haha

My god i cant beleive they tought they stood a chance against the biggest guys, all the time i kept heard about, hey you want to take off theyre chance to win premiums ? from innactives players who were 100k when the 1st was 3 mio already :D i mean, if you want to win premiums, work for it. dont just sit and play lazy noobs.

Hey plague arent noobs, theyre quiting :D after 1st wave only theyre main player ggwyo quited the game, how lame is that. no fight back :( come one man lol same for lot of them

so my time to do the BIG MOUTH haha !!

warriors rarely come here btw, we do war ingame :)

LOL @ you :D nobody said our strategy was cheating ;) and if you wanna look at cheaters look at the number one player stabbed alot of people :$ so get off his sack? :O
were noobs but it takes bulki and expnoob to take me down and im still here :D

DeletedUser

im not trana take you donw you noob

you attacked me so i sent 2 trains at you, harldy taking you donw whne you attacked me lol i was working on diff targets until you started sending random weak attacks at me lol

get a grip dude dont start crap giving it large, your a point whore 99% of your vills have no troops and you start attacks, people retaliate and you go inactive

DeletedUser7943

LOL @ you :D nobody said our strategy was cheating ;) and if you wanna look at cheaters look at the number one player stabbed alot of people :$ so get off his sack? :O
were noobs but it takes bulki and expnoob to take me down and im still here :D

loll im already sorry for you :D

not my problem if you misunderstood my post :D

anyway for the others, what i meant is , its not cheating to "backstab" , and for all the NOOBS who go innactives and come back crying and yelling cause theyre tribe attacked them while Innactives :D well that explain it all well.

but i must add, for all those noobs who joined. Me when i had that mail saying HP will soon begin(4 months ago) it said the world welcome EXPERIMENTED players. So far i saw some but just a hand full

now for that noob i dont even know about.. Siting an account and doing it damage , sending out troops and i pass,,, is cheating!!! otherwise, why it would be in the SITING ACCOUNT RULES ?

that it im done with this world forum P2P, im only going on World 2 P2P normally :)

DeletedUser88522

im not trana take you donw you noob

you attacked me so i sent 2 trains at you, harldy taking you donw whne you attacked me lol i was working on diff targets until you started sending random weak attacks at me lol

get a grip dude dont start crap giving it large, your a point whore 99% of your vills have no troops and you start attacks, people retaliate and you go inactive

haha im no point whore i just had to shift my troops around for bulkis op on me ;)

DeletedUser88522

loll im already sorry for you :D

not my problem if you misunderstood my post :D

anyway for the others, what i meant is , its not cheating to "backstab" , and for all the NOOBS who go innactives and come back crying and yelling cause theyre tribe attacked them while Innactives :D well that explain it all well.

but i must add, for all those noobs who joined. Me when i had that mail saying HP will soon begin(4 months ago) it said the world welcome EXPERIMENTED players. So far i saw some but just a hand full

now for that noob i dont even know about.. Siting an account and doing it damage , sending out troops and i pass,,, is cheating!!! otherwise, why it would be in the SITING ACCOUNT RULES ?

that it im done with this world forum P2P, im only going on World 2 P2P normally :)

lol backstabbing is cheating :D unwritten rules fooo! yes we all must be pretty nooby compared to you :'D
aha nobody cares if you played from w2 cos i sure dont :3

DeletedUser

who cares what worlds peeps from hell i started .net in w1 played alot beofre that also in other servers but so what, does nto mean a player from the w40's is not as good, now a days any noob can achive rank 1 with the scripts and the fact so many of you lot cheat and multi etc lol

as for bulkster cheating, opinions or not, there is nothing you/mods or any1 can do about it, we all know he did it to me when i was rank 1 but that acc has a new owner now so dont judge acc as it usd to be, Miggy" was old owner who i and most players belived was the backstabber (he was same player that did it to tribemates later in game also) but he is gone now for RL issues (please dont judge it serious he needed to travel to se family eyc) there is a new owner on the account now who holds no grudges and treats everyone the same

dont judge the acc as a cheater etc, it was old acc owner that was banned for the cheating and did the backstabbing so please drop it

now is the focus get placed on current areas.... shrek vs (what ever our name is now lol)

Side 1:
Tribes: Game*
Side 2:
Tribes: SHREK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 34
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,154,170
Side 2: 316,671
Difference: 837,499

chart

also rizneko or what ever, no dude dont say you was dodging etc i nobled your vills and seen out sie troops and there was weak, also you attacked me and your nukes were half nukes so oyr a point whore hence you being owned

DeletedUser71572

Wow, I r famous!

Sorry guys, just noticed my name, thought i'd check it out. But Shrek aren't winning :(

Hai rowmaster! <3

DeletedUser88522

who cares what worlds peeps from hell i started .net in w1 played alot beofre that also in other servers but so what, does nto mean a player from the w40's is not as good, now a days any noob can achive rank 1 with the scripts and the fact so many of you lot cheat and multi etc lol

as for bulkster cheating, opinions or not, there is nothing you/mods or any1 can do about it, we all know he did it to me when i was rank 1 but that acc has a new owner now so dont judge acc as it usd to be, Miggy" was old owner who i and most players belived was the backstabber (he was same player that did it to tribemates later in game also) but he is gone now for RL issues (please dont judge it serious he needed to travel to se family eyc) there is a new owner on the account now who holds no grudges and treats everyone the same

dont judge the acc as a cheater etc, it was old acc owner that was banned for the cheating and did the backstabbing so please drop it

now is the focus get placed on current areas.... shrek vs (what ever our name is now lol)

Side 1:
Tribes: Game*
Side 2:
Tribes: SHREK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 34
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,154,170
Side 2: 316,671
Difference: 837,499

chart

also rizneko or what ever, no dude dont say you was dodging etc i nobled your vills and seen out sie troops and there was weak, also you attacked me and your nukes were half nukes so oyr a point whore hence you being owned
lol i didnt say i was dodging, why would i dodge trains? :O
haha lol ima point whore you just mad cause bulkster cleared alot of my villages first and you barely cleared any ;) guess what after that op im still here being under constant attack for baout 4 days still standing. you guys only took my off villages :'D

JETS FOOOOOOLLLLLL

DeletedUser

its me

i am very proud of myself an what was done haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Proud? O right proud by cheating and took our tribe down for a momentum. Ah,just look at our stats,we made new tribe,we got up so fast,Your ODT at generated in 63ms Server time: 18:30:34 02/10/2010 is

ODT

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Team Super Cool 90,24 Mio.
2 #Super Cartoon Gamers 82,89 Mio.

ODA

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 #Super Cartoon Gamers 54,16 Mio.
2 Team Super Cool 33,76 Mio.

ODD

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Team Super Cool 56,49 Mio.
2 #Super Cartoon Gamers 28,73 Mio.

Look our new tribe boost in ODT ODA pretty low at ODD because all your troops are done.
:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

you guys think your awesome by nicking members from other tribes an gettin people who only want pp to join awww congrats losers face it shrek is awesome you ask any1 who they think deserves to win they all say shrek xD

an so what about OD i dont care about that crap tbh....
but the world hasnt ended yet still got time we will see what other tricks i have up mu sleeve dirty or un dirty xD
youve seen my dirty tricks which was hillarious xD well impressed with myself an to await an see what my new clean tricks are :)
i play for fun lol if i get rimmed i aint bothered im quittin after high perf ends anyways lol =P

DeletedUser

plus another thing i have spies in your tribe haaaaa haaaaa xD thought i would mention that aswell i know everything im a very popular person me ;-)

DeletedUser

may i ask how old are you, like 10? your just being a total tool, who cares what you do it wont change the fact that you have just lost your biggest player within 2 days 1.6 mill down to 400k all taken by me, if this world was no morale then shrek would have been gone ages ago, that the only thing saving you guys now, this is only a game, i couldnt care less about you or your tribe just grow up and learn to play the game without dirty tricks, and may i ask why you are so proud of your dirty trick you pulled on my account? its not like you got me rimmed, last time i looked im still here :lol: so i wouldnt be as proud as you are as you really acheived nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.