Any accounts going?

DeletedUser

Hello there, i am currently searching for a new account to play on in tribalwars, since i gave up my old account afew months ago and returned im bored, so im looking for another, if you have one that you no longer need or want then please inbox me on here or reply to the thread and i will quite happily take it off your hands, big or small.

Reguards,
PurpleDinoRhino

DeletedUser

lol wrong section and he never even hinted to any reason why anyone should pick him up. you could been wookieum for any tribe. no tribe wants that. or even worse you ould be a kani.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

Purple+Dino+Rhino ... :lol:

RAM recruiters want you to move to the dark side. Get resume ready and prepare to meet the ... legends of TW :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Purple+Dino+Rhino ... :lol:

RAM recruiters want you to move to the dark side. Get resume ready and prepare to meet the ... legends of TW :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol you know im a W30 legend:D.... game wouldnt be as fun without me:icon_cool: ill put my bullet in the fun... and remain a soldeir until the war is won. believe it r2.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44039

Hello there, i am currently searching for a new account to play on in tribalwars, since i gave up my old account afew months ago and returned im bored, so im looking for another, if you have one that you no longer need or want then please inbox me on here or reply to the thread and i will quite happily take it off your hands, big or small.

Reguards,
PurpleDinoRhino

contact ram, they are the only ones recruiting all year :lol:

DeletedUser

lol mhmm here phoenx ill let you take me in and ill be your meat shield :D