Any Ausies looking for a co player?

DeletedUser

Any Pro assuie players looking for a co player if so post here coz im ure man XD

I have experience but cba listin it all i can send millisecond trains and all that stuff.

Anyone interested write here :p

DeletedUser

That sounds great i started on this world and was not gonna co play but my starting position is awful we can co play on your account if you want ill drop u a message ingame.

DeletedUser

hey im from australia if that what your looking for i just started an account if you want to co play mine or you want me to co play yours i used to be around 1mill points in world 24 before i gave up due to commitments i was part of the manic clan one of the better players im happy to help if you want my ingame name is acrokid1

manic failed!

DeletedUser

manic failed!
tru
No offense acrokid1 I looked up your history and im not sure if we are gonna work well together if there is anyone who is maybe a little more experienced And who is an aussie please write here.

DeletedUser

haha el cihad you noob i remember when u sucked and i lead you haha!!!

DeletedUser

hey im from australia if that what your looking for i just started an account if you want to co play mine or you want me to co play yours i used to be around 1mill points in world 24 before i gave up due to commitments i was part of the manic clan one of the better players im happy to help if you want my ingame name is acrokid1

skype? i need a word :)

DeletedUser81872

Any Pro assuie players looking for a co player if so post here coz im ure man XD

I have experience but cba listin it all i can send millisecond trains and all that stuff.

Anyone interested write here :p

I won't co play, but when your established in whatever account, drop me a IGM as vetrans of the LSHRV Vs. Dust/Sunny war, perhaps we can work together here