Anyone decent planning to solo W83?

DeletedUser27978

I don't really understand why anyone would want to coplay on nohauls. I'd maybe have a regular sitter to queue things once a night when I slept, but it's totally unnecessary, and coplayers should (obviously) only be used when necessary.

You obviously don't lift brah..

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No hauls / limited hauls looked a good option when it came out for the solo player however the need for a 24/7 account at start up is just as great if not even greater with less of a reward.

When I say 24/7 I mean able to load buildings / troops when needed.

On the limited hauls the 24 hour resource clock did not reset but was a rolling number which made it a fail.
On no hauls the need to keep loading buildings is greater so players who can spend a few decent hours at the game to offset activity all day also fail.

I would like to see a solo account do well in any of the new worlds (solo as in not even sat unless an urgent hour is needed)

However don't see it happening in part now also due to the size of worlds many not even getting to the size of an HP world.

If also a time / resource handicap was put in place to limit what could be built recruited in a given period now maybe that would level things up.
So many points per day (points in relation to points for a building maybe with troop points for farm slots used) That would take some work to sort the best options out.

DeletedUser3932

Solo is easy on hauls, like it is on no-hauls.

Attaining rank 1 is a little trickier, particularly due to all the merges and internalling that happens(unless you do the later yourself ofcourse). But attaining top 5 or 10 is relatively easy. Rank 1 is over-rated anyway :icon_biggrin:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I like sleep.
I don't like alarms.

Coplayers let me sleep without having to set alarms.

DeletedUser

I am playing solo until at least a bit past the nobeling stage.

I like co's cause they make tw less boring

DeletedUser

I don't really understand why anyone would want to coplay on nohauls. I'd maybe have a regular sitter to queue things once a night when I slept, but it's totally unnecessary, and coplayers should (obviously) only be used when necessary.

Implying you only need coplayers for farming. It's simple. The user of co-players is to help play the account during the off time of the other player to ease stress on one player and to split the work up so you can spend more time outside of the game doing other things. Defending with unreliable sitters is never fun. This isn't world 8 anymore. Coplayers are vital. Your offtimes will be abused if you don't have a co.

Arin kannazuki

Implying you only need coplayers for farming. It's simple. The user of co-players is to help play the account during the off time of the other player to ease stress on one player and to split the work up so you can spend more time outside of the game doing other things. Defending with unreliable sitters is never fun. This isn't world 8 anymore. Coplayers are vital. Your offtimes will be abused if you don't have a co.

very well put and also your res will over flow if you dont have high enough warehouse so co players help out with that making your growth quicker

DeletedUser

I am maybe not the best player but I always go solo, maybe that's the reason to why I haven't come further ^^?