Anyone good at interviews?

rpgman88

Is there anyone out there that can be slightly unbiased and is good at interviewing people? I think if someone could start interviewing some tribe leaders or something with just a few funny *but not mean* questions, it may liven up the forums and get people to stop hating each other.

Any volunteers?

rpgman88

Wow...I was reading these forums for kicks and accidently meant to put this on the w17 general forums. I fail epicly.

Would a mod mind deleting this or moving it there for me please?

DeletedUser33250

Wow...I was reading these forums for kicks and accidently meant to put this on the w17 general forums. I fail epicly.

Would a mod mind deleting this or moving it there for me please?

Stop taking my ideas :icon_sad:

rpgman88

Lol well if you look at the w17 forums, they frankly suck. Lots of people flame and the rest have nothing good to say. Considering I used to play here, I feel I have the right to take them :p

DeletedUser

Sounds...dangerous. I'm in ^_^

I'll set up some questions, and send them off to say...the top ten tribes on W17, and we'll see if I get any replies back, then I'll format {not edit what was said} the replies and post up what was said. Any objections?

DeletedUser

Hey, I have no objections. I'll have a list of questions and made up and sent out/posted? in around 20 hours or so. How would we like to go about this anyways? Originally I was thinking that I'd do this in game, and then post the results up on the forum here.

DeletedUser

True, I happened to be thinking of a static form of interviewing, more like filling out a questioneer, as opposed to trying to coordinate everyone with their varying time tables and locations upon the world. It would also give everyone the necessary time to think and respond appropriately to each question.

Come to think of it, a list of the in game alias' of those to be interviewed, and those who would like to be interviewed, would be a very helpful thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well Live interview is cool as well.. A questionnaire works, but the interviewer having questions before hand and having a skype convo is nice lol

DeletedUser

Well, I'll postpone the whole deal for a couple of days then until I can get everything sorted out as to 'how', 'who' and 'when', but, I would definately like to have the whole things posted by at the very least the end of the week.

rpgman88

I think skype would make this easy :p and you can interview me if nobody at mojo replies...although someone should as we have at least 1 active player there

DeletedUser

Okay, I'll mark down you and cane9 too. Mail my forum account with anyone you'd like me to 'interview', I don't mind whom, with the necessary contact information, and let's get this thing moving.

DeletedUser43243

Okay, I'll mark down you and cane9 too. Mail my forum account with anyone you'd like me to 'interview', I don't mind whom, with the necessary contact information, and let's get this thing moving.

I don't mind! We can parlay over a cookie or two!!!